Onesies - Logicality

Logan was stressed. He had been working for hours, and needed a break. He turned off his laptop, put on his unicorn onesie, and got into bed with his favourite book, "The Murder of Roger Ackroyd". As he lay in bed, he heard a knock on the door. "Hey Logie, I just wanted to - OH MY GOD, THAT ONESIE'S SO CUTE!!!" Patton was shrieking excitedly. Logan blushed. "There's a perfectly reasonable explanation for this! I uh-". Patton hugged his flustered boyfriend. "Aw, you look so cute!!" Logan smiled slightly and fluffed his boyfriend's hair. Patton left the room and came back moments later, wearing a cat onesie. Logan blushed at the sight of his excitable boyfriend. "Patton, you look.....adorable"the intellectual trait said, smiling at the loveable father figure. Patton grinned from ear to ear and pulled Logan into a bone-crushing hug. After cuddling for a few moments Logan said, "Patton, I don't know how I have ever survived without your presence. You have always been so close to me, and I have always had feelings for you. You are the stars to my constellation, and I love you so, so much." Patton smiled tearfully at Logan and said "Save that for the proposal Logie". Logan smiled, thinking about the, special box, hidden in his drawer. "Roger that".

A/N
Did I do good? I'll try to update more but school's a bitch who is eating at my soul and energy 😭.