Comfort - LAMP

Warnings: Slight crying, fluffy

Patton felt down. He wasn't sure why but he had been crying all day. He probably just needed a hug. And so he went downstairs looking for his boyf riends.

As luck would have it, Virgil was on the sofa/couch, drinking a cup of coffee. Patton cuddled up to the anxious trait and kissed his forehead. "Hey Patt" Virgil said, kissing Patton. "You okay, you don't seem as happy as usual?" Patton sighed. "I'm okay Virgie, I just feel down." Virgil immediately got his phone and called Roman, who was with Logan in a library. "Hey babe, you and Lo need to come home now. Code red, I repeat, code red!"

Roman's P.O.V
The minute I heard Virgil say code red, I ran to Logan, who was at the other end of the library, memorising the dictionary. "BABE, WE GOTTA GET HOME, CODE RED, I REPEAT, CODE RED, THIS IS NOT A DRILL!!" Logan stared at me, shocked before pulling me out of the library, without a word. "What the bloody hell was that?" He asked, still looking shocked. I pecked him on the cheek. "Sorry Starlight, Patton's feeling sad, and Virgil called me to tell us to come home and make Patton feel better and-". I was cut off by Logan kissing me and taking me by the hand. "It's okay love, now c'mon, we have a boyfriend to cheer up."

About half an hour later, Logan and Roman we're home, and they had cookies, chocolate and lots of snacks with them. "Hey baby, how do you feel?" Logan asked, kissing Patton on the forehead. Patton pulled Logan into a hug. "I'm okay, just not feeling great." Roman entered the living room, dropped the snacks to the ground, and hugged Patton. "It's okay Mi Amor. We're gonna make sure you're okay". Patton nodded, and snuggled up with his boyfriends as Roman put on Winnie the Pooh. Patton smiled to himself. He was so lucky to have these guys as his boyfriends, and they were gonna be by his side everyday.

A/N
I just realized how short my chapters are. I have a few ideas for OneShots but they're mostly angst.
Do you guys wanna see more fluff or angst, cause I feel like I've written too much angst recently?
Anyway, take it easy guys, gals and non binary pals! Peace out 🌈🌈🌈!