Chapter Fifteen

random fact:
damien, ace, and luca have a secret obsession with the anime "my hero academia" n watch it religiously. stell is also obsessed with the anime.

damien's favorite character is: shouji

ace's favorite character is: tied between jirou and kirishima

luca's favorite character is: kouda

stell's favorite character is: bakugou

Stella

"I found it!" Novah shouts triumphantly as her head emerges from the depths of my wardrobe. In her hands, she holds the purple velvet hatbox that held the letters my stalker sent me. All eyes go to the box and I suck in a deep breath. Keeping my fear down and tap my fingertips against my thighs.

"Alright then, let's read," I mumble, bringing everyone out of their silent staring.

Novah runs over to the bed and pauses for a few seconds and Novah and I share groans of annoyance.

"I swear if you jump on me I'll murder you" Sage warns, narrowing her eyes at a humming Novah.

"Tehehe" Novah giggles, throwing the box on the bed before lunging towards Sage who screams and quickly pushes Novah off of her.

"Oh, my cheese balls I hate you" Sage glares before snatching the hatbox. She pulls the lid off the box and anxiously we each reach in and pull out a letter.

I don't pause, if I pause the fear might break through the walls that entrap it within my mind. My eyes scan over the paper, searching for the date and I'm surprised to see it's the first letter that started to grow obsessive.

In true yandere fashion, her words were lovesick with blatant obsession. She begged me to love her back while at the same time switching to possessive tactics. The classic "if I can't have you no one can" line was thrown in there and I find myself cringing.
I quickly finished reading the letter and sighed in disappointment because there was nothing useful in there. I moved on and read a couple more short letters.

It was weird re-reading the letters that once terrified me. They no longer have that power over me, they no longer make my stomach churn until I throw up because of anxiety. But my body still shudders as it remembers what I felt during that terrible time.

"Stell how come you haven't read this one?" Novah asks sounding confused. I look up from the letter in my hand and look at the unopened letter she was holding up. I eye the unbroken seal before speaking.

"That one arrived a couple of days after I ran her off. It's dated a day before the confrontation so I figured it was another creepy letter and not an apology."

Novah nods, letting me know she heard what I said before viscously breaking the deal and opening the envelope. I watch her do so in amusement.

"Bloody hell," Sage laughs as she watches Novah tear open the letter, surprisingly not ripping it.

I watch her eyes take in the words with supersonic speed. There's no way she can even read what she's saying she going so fast! But I'm proven wrong when her eyes widen and her jaw drops with disbelief. I grow curious and sit up, trying to get a look at what the letter says.