extra

this isn't an official chapter of this book this is just an extra snipet because i want it to be out into the world.

Information : this chapter took place before anyone in the gang started dating!!

Stella

As we descended down the stairs we saw the boys gathered in the living room. "Woah" Damian says, jaw dropped once he sees Sage. I raise an eyebrow because she looks just like she normally does. 'Wait a minute, awe! Damian is too adorable' I mentally coo. "Damn Nov" Luca hums, eyeing Novah up and down appreciatively. I look at Ace and pout when I see him watching TV.

Sure I didn't dress up specifically for him but it'd still be nice to be praised. "If he doesn't give me attention before I walk out that door I ain't coming back" I hiss to the girls and their boys. Damian and Luca throw each other looks before looking over at Ace. "Bro you might wanna give your girl some attention. I mean she does look really good" Damian says, giving me a reassuring smile. I smile back at him and once he looks away I give a thumbs up to Sage.

Ace looks at me from his spot on the couch and I raise an eyebrow at him.

He eyes me up down down and licks his lips with a nod. "Yeah I'm going to that party" he decides, jumping up from the couch.

My eyes widen "you're what?"

He gives me a cheeky smile "you look hot, I'm going" he said.

I rested a hand on my hip "so you don't trust me?" I asked, raising my eyebrows practically daring him to make me mad.

Ace shakes his head and rolls his eyes "no I do. But you look gorgeous tonight and I want to say I went to a party with the most gorgeous girl in the country" he said.

My cheeks instantly go up in flames at the end of his explanation. "Fine" I mumble shyly, dropping my arm.

Ace smiles and the boys cross their arms and mumble to each other.

"If he goes we go too" Luca grunts, looking at Novah.

"You guys aren't even ready" Novah whines and I nod in agreement.

They just smirk at us "or are we?" They say in sync before ripping their connected pj shirts and pants.

"What the fuck" Sage screeches, jumping back in shock.

"How the fuck?" Novah asks, confused.

"Why the fuck?" I finally ask, amused.

"We planned on going the whole time girls, now let's go" Damian says, sassily.

He marches up to the stairs and grabs Sage's hand before dragging her out of the house. I walk to Ace and he instantly intertwines our hands. I smile up at him as we walk out of the house and into the night.
Luca and Novah were the last to leave, whispering amongst themselves.

"We're all driving together" Damian announced and no one disagrees.

"Who's the designated driver?" I ask and everyone shouted "not it" quickly after.

"Damnit" Sage curses and everyone laughs at her.
"Oh fuck off" she huffs, flipping us all off as she storms to the car. Damian sighs dreamily before following after her and climbs in the passenger seat. I drag Ace behind me as me and Novah talk on our way to the car. Which our conversation was basically about how this party could turn out.

Even though the circumstances that lead us to be together weren't ideal I still felt nothing but happiness as I sat with the gang. The boys had become a big part of my life, and I don't know what I'd do without them now that I've forgiven them. I've finally found a family that loved me as much as I loved them, and it made me feel amazing.