Chapter Eighteen

Fun fact:
Sage and Novah hate the thought of marriage and don't understand the concept of it.
Damien and Stella don't care if they get married or not. They're fine with jus being long term girlfriend/ boyfriend.
Ace and Luca are the only ones who want have weddings and to be married to someone they love.

Stella

"YOU SICK BASTARD" I scream as I'm carried down a rose petal aisle by a brawn for brains. I kicked as best as I could but this dress was really restricting. And my wrists were tied together so that eliminated punching my way out of his grasp.

Jenna watched from the alter, her face showing her amusement for the situation I was in.

Novah and Sage were tied to their seats in a pew on the bride's side. Which was empty besides them. Their eyebrows were furrowed showing their annoyance with the situation. Their mouths had been duck taped shut after an incident involving spit and Jenna's eyes. Spoiler: it was fucking hilarious. Ha, this reminds me of that one episode of Jessie! When Creepy Connie tries to force Luke into marrying her.

Oh my god, Jenna was Creepy Connie!

On Jenna's side sat people covered with tattoos and tough exteriors. Even Rock man was seated, and he didn't look very happy. Jenna let me keep his axe, and I made sure to shove it in his face as much as I could. As I passed him I stuck my tongue out and flipped him off.

"Suckaaaa" I whispered, laughing when I saw his jaw clench and him start to stand up. But he seemed to remember that the crazy bitch was in love with me. So he quickly sat back down. That's right, can't touch me fool!

My amusement died down once I reached the alter.
I was placed on my feet right in front of her, only a few inches away. Jenna grabs hold of my hands and I try to yank them away but she tightens her grip.

I sigh in annoyance and make an ugly face at her. The old priest starts the ceremony and I ignore what he says to take a good look at Jenna.

Like me, she's wearing a dress, but we of course had different dresses. Her dress was an off the shoulder v neck with long lace sleeves. My dress was a deep v-line with a lace detailed bodice. It was beautiful but personally not something I would've chosen for myself.

Jenna was a beautiful woman. Her collarbone length brown hair was pin-straight. Her bangs were styled very cutely and their length went down to her perfect eyebrows. Her breath smelt minty fresh, and her teeth were a good white color. She was weirdly flattering and extremely sweet in a creepy way. Take away the fact she was insane and I would totally date her.

"Do you Jenna take Stella to blah blah blah?" the priest says, which brings me back to the real world.

"I do," she says, not even hesitating.

"Do you Stella take Jenna-" I cut him off.

"Hell no." From the corner of my eye, I see the girls struggling to get out of their seats.

"To be your lawfully wedded-"

"Fuck no."

"Wife, to have and to hold-"