Pieces

In honor of 1K reads, here is another update for you guys. Enjoy.

Trigger Warning, Sensitive Subject(s), DM if you want to know before reading

Perrie's POV

I made my way back into the club to find that the air in the entire building had a heavy weight on it, and then I knew why. Jade was up on the DJ stand, singing. And she wasn't just singing any ordinary song, she was singing Don't by Ed Sheeran. We made eye contact as I walked my way through the crowd, and I could see the tears building up in her eyes. She wasn't even bleeping out the curse words within the song. Before I was able to make it to stage, I felt a hand grab my wrist. "Pez, don't. Leave her be." I felt tears beginning to well, as I realized, Jade was saying goodbye to me. I felt my heart break into a million pieces.

Once she finished the song, she stepped off the stage into the arms of some stranger. I so badly wanted to follow her, but Jesy still had a grasp on my wrist, "Jes, please let me go." I tried hard to hid the pain in my voice, but I wasn't fooling anyone. Especially Jesy. "No Perrie, you picked Alex. You have to let her go." With that I turned around, tears falling down my cheeks. "I didn't pick Alex. I just told him I was in love with Jade. He left. Jesy please, I have to make this right." I saw her face change to show that she was sorry for me, and I wasn't sure why. "Perrie, I'm sorry. She told Leigh and I that she couldn't do it any longer. She has been destroying herself. I don't think you can get her heart back, you shattered it." I lost all control over my body and fell to my knees. I felt Jesy wrap her arms around me and hold me tight. "I'm sorry Pez, just give her some time." I managed to stop crying enough to get out a few very shaky words, "What about my heart." And with that I was a crying mess again.

I don't remember Jesy and Leigh Anne bringing me into the bathroom, but they must have as the three of us were in there alone, behind locked doors. I was leaning against the far wall, tears still falling down my face. I had done it, I had told Alex, but it was too late. I lost the love of my life.

Jade's POV

I had to get out of that club as quickly as I could. I saw Perrie come back in while I was singing, not something I was expecting. And she was alone, no Alex. Even more unexpected. She locked her eyes with mine and I thought I was gonna lose it right there in front of everyone. I kept my walls up and continued to sing. Perrie was making her way to me, but I saw Jesy stop her. Thank god for Jesy. I don't know what I would have done if Perrie made it to me. I was still madly in love with her, but she made her choice, and I wasn't it. The minute I finished my song, I jumped down, and grabbed the nearest guy and walked out. I didn't even know who he was but I wanted Perrie to see I wasn't leaving alone, even if it was fake.

Once we made it outside I told the guy that I didn't need him anymore. He looked at me very confused. "What do you mean?" He asked, making his way towards me. "You were totally eye fucking me on that stage." I visibly cringed at his words. "No, I wasn't. I don't even know who you are. I was just trying to make someone..." My sentence was cut short with his lips connecting with mine. I tried to push him off me, but he was way stronger than he looked. When he pulled away from the kiss, his hands were holding my hips so tight I was sure there would be bruises. "Oh no, I want you. And I ALWAYS get what I want." The look in his eyes scared me. I tried to scream for help, because at this point I felt very threatened, but I felt his hand fall over my mouth.

"You don't want to do that gorgeous, you'll miss out on all of our fun." I heard a vehicle pull up behind us and then I was being lifted into it by the man I pulled out of the club, and someone else. I felt tears fall down my eyes as realization hit me.

Once in the vehicle, I was blindfolded and my arms were tied behind me back. "You idiot, we said we weren't doing this tonight." I heard a voice I didn't recognize say. "I know man, but she's perfect. I'm pretty sure she's in that girl group Little Mix." I felt my heart beat increase realizing these guys knew who I was, and that it didn't seem like this was the first time they had done this. "Dude, we said no high profiles. What the hell." The voice I didn't know raised his voice a bit. "I know man, but come one, you know you have always wanted to fuck a pop princess."