The Hospital

Suprise!! Double update! Enjoy

Perrie's POV

I convinced the EMT to let me get into the ambulance with Jade. Leigh-Anne and Jesy came out of their rooms during all the commotion, and I told them I would explain what was going on when we arrived at the Hospital. I heard Jesy calling for a ride, and Leigh calling our management team as we were making our way to the elevators. Jade was still passed out, and she was starting to look very pale. "Is she supposed to look like I that?" I asked with a very shaky voice once we got in the ambulance.

The EMT looked up at me with sympathetic eyes. "Dear, she has lost a lot of blood. It is normal for her skin to change color just a bit." The EMT was a female, as I did not want to male EMT to see Jade in this state. We had to have her shirt removed in the back of the ambulance, which left her fully exposed as she was not wearing a bra. I held onto her hand the entire ride to the Hospital just hoping she would open her eyes.

I felt the vehicle come to a full stop, and heard the driver get out. "We are here." The EMT informed me. I nodded, and gave Jade a lingering kiss on the forehead" I love you. Please don't leave me before I get the chance to tell you." I whispered to her, as my eyes began to fill with more tears. I watched as the EMTs pulled Jade out of the ambulance and handed her off to the doctor's who had come outside. I slowly made my way out of the vehicle, but I wasn't able to make myself go inside. I was scared I would lose her.

I waited for what felt like an eternity for Jesy and Leigh-Anne to show up before I went inside. "What happened?" Was the first thing the girls asked as we waited. I felt myself beginning to lose control, as tears fell once again. "I'm not entirely sure. She just came to my room and was acting weird..." I took in a deep breath trying to control myself. I felt Leigh take my left hand and Jesy take my right. I let out a slow breath and continued. "She tried to leave, so I grabbed her waist, but she almost fell to the ground at my touch. I asked her what was wrong, and she turned to face me. It was then that I noticed her once white shirt had red on it..." I felt more tears coming and another deep breath. Leigh and Jesy were both listening attentively, waiting for me to continue. "I unzipped her jacket, as it was covering her up most of the way, and saw it." The image of Jade's bloody shirt invaded my thoughts and I choked on air. I stayed silent, reliving that moment in my head. "You saw what Pez?" Jesy asked, pulling me out of my thoughts.

"I saw it was covered in blood. Then she just feel to the floor. I followed her, and tried to lift her shirt. She tried to stop me, but I think she was too tired. That's when I saw she had multiple cuts across her abdomen and stomach." More tears. "I wanted to stay strong for her, but in that moment I was both sad and angry. I told her she needed to go to the hospital, and she agreed, but once I got up she fell over, passed out. That scared me so I told them I thought she was dying. They got there in 3 minutes. Granted, I'm pretty sure she was." I felt myself getting tired from crying all night. First crying over the fact that I thought I had lost Jade, and then over the state she was in when she came to my room. "She can't die..." I heard myself cry out, but I wasn't aware of my actions anymore, so it may have only been in my head.

"Perrie, don't worry. The doctors will take good care of her. Why don't you just lay down and try to relax a bit?" Leigh-Anne suggested. I know she was only trying to help and make me feel better, but what she said just made me mad. "I don't want to relax!" I yelled out as I got to my feet and faced the girls, anger boiling over. "I want to be awake when the doctors come because if she doesn't make it..." My voice trailed off again and I felt myself being embraced by my two best friends. "We know you're scared Perrie. We are too. She's our best friend. But please, we need to all get some rest. Worrying isn't gonna do any of us any good." Jesy half whispered into my ear. I nodded, finally giving in and we all sat down. I leaned my head on Jesy's shoulder, and closed my eyes.