The Photo

*2 Weeks Later*

Jade's POV

The last 2 weeks have been the best ever. Perrie and I are happier than ever, and everyone close to us knows that we are together now, so we don't have to hide from any of our crew or loved ones. We haven't told the fans yet, because our management wont let us. We can't even coke out and say that we are no longer with Alex and Jed, which is utter bullshit. Good thing we are almost finished with our contract with Syco, and can move on. We just have to finish our 5th studio album and we are free. We are currently in the studio working on one of my personal favorite songs, Wasabi. I wrote the song after seeing my friend eating Wasabi. I know weird inspiration, but the song is really good.

Perrie is currently singing and I can't help but get lost in her voice. It's so perfect, everything about her is. I find myself getting lost in a day dream as I lock eyes with her perfect blue orbs. Perrie smiles that beautiful smile of hers, and I feel my heart race. I am such a sucker when it comes to her.

"Oh get a room." Jesy says in her famous Scottish accent. "Last I checked, I am in a room." I reply back, not breaking the eye contact with Perrie, who was still in the recording booth. She gave me a weird look, so I just smiled back, letting her know everything was fine. "I meant a room that didn't involve me seeing you two eye fucking." I heard Leigh-Anne snort at Jesy's comment, and I turned my head to glare at Jesy.

"Shut up Jesy. We are not..." I was cut off. "Ohhhh yeah. Cause Perrie always stares intensely through the glass into your eyes while singing. My bad." I just rolled my eyes at her comment an picked up my phone to scroll through Twitter until Perrie was done singing.

"Earth to Jade." I hear Perrie say, waving her hand in my face. I look up and smile a weak smile. I could tell right away that Perrie knew something was wrong. "What is it?" I nod my head. I was in shock. I couldn't believe it even though I had been staring at the photo for 5 minutes now, it still felt surreal.

"Okay, Jade you're starting to freak me out here. What is it?" Before I could show her, I was getting a phone call from management. (Great)

"Hello" I answer the phone, even though I already know what's to come. "Are all you girls together?" I hear Simon ask on the other line. "Yeah, but Jes is in the Recording Booth." I reply with a hint of terror in my voice, which I knew Perrie was aware of by the way her right hand was now holding my left one, her thumb rubbing circles on the back of my hand. "Well, pull her out and put me on speaker. I need to talk to all of you." I swallow hard and signal for Jesy to come out as I put the phone on speaker.

Everyone looked at me confused, as I was the only one in the room aware of the photo, but that was sure soon to change. "Girls, I would like to know why there is a photo of Jade and Perrie going viral at the moment of them kissing." Perrie's thumb stopped moving on the back of my hand, and I looked up to see a shocked look on her face. Then realization hit. "This was what you were looking at?" She whispered to me, and I just nodded back. "Wait what?" Leigh and Jesy asked in unison, looking at Perrie and I like we did it. "Simon, I just saw it.. I- We didn't post it." I stuttered out. Scared of what was going to happen. "Clearly it was taken from outside one of your hotel rooms, which means you guys were not careful." I could hear in his voice that he was angry, but it wasn't our fault.

"Simon it's not our fault. We didn't..." Perrie tried to defend us, but was cut off. "The cat is out of the bag, and it's not what we wanted. We can either lie and say it's fake, or you two can fully make it public." Perrie and I looked at each other in disbelieve. I guess we both thought he was going to make us break up, no ifs, ands, or buts about it. But here he was telling us we could make it 100% official if we wanted. "But... If you guy chose to go public, there will be some ground rules." I rolled my eyes. Of course. "Like what?" I asked, annoyance evident in my voice. "You will do it our way."

I felt my heart sink. That could mean anything. Management taking control of mine and Perrie's relationship was the LAST thing I wanted. "What do you mean by that?" I hear Perrie ask, her voice very shaky. "First, you'll have to say you both had an affair since you two are technically still publicly with Jed and Alex. Also..." Simon was cut off by Jesy. "Excuse me what? No, they didn't cheat and you know that. It will make them look bad when they didn't do anything wrong." Jesy was screaming by the end, but Simon didn't care. "Either they say they cheated or management says its fake. Your choice girls. You have 24 hours." And with that he ended the call.

The tension in the room was very evident, and Perrie tucked her head into my neck, I could immediately feel her hot tears falling down my back. "Well, fuck" Was all I was able to get out. My heart having shattered knowing that Perrie and I had a huge decision to make, neither of which was good.

The silence in the room was broke by Jesy asking the one question that was all on our minds. "I wonder who took the photo. Simon said it was taken from outside one of the Hotel rooms, but this looks like it was taken from inside, meaning it was taken by someone we know." She was looking at the photo, and I took her phone to look at it again. She was right, there was no glare anywhere to indicate in was taken on the other side of any glass window.

"Wait, this wasn't taken at a Hotel... This was taken in the recording studio, just a different room." Perrie said, startling me a bit. But she was right. This was the lounge in the recording studio. "This was definitely taken by someone we know. But who?" I asked, getting even more angry now knowing someone we knew and trusted would do this to us.

"I don't know, but I'm gonna find out and I'm gonna kill them." I heard Jesy say, and I'm not one for violence, but in this moment, I felt the same. Whoever took this photo knew Perrie and I had to keep our relationship hidden from the public. They did this to hurt us, and now Perrie and I have to lie one way or the other to fix this. I felt tears forming out of hate and anger. This was becoming the second worst day of my life.

---------

Who do you guys think took the photo? Leave your predictions in the comments.

Also, sorry for the super late update, I wrote this chapter but it got deleted and I was annoyed so I didn't have the motivation to write it again. Then a lot of stuff happened in my life, so I never got around to re-writing it, but here it is. Hope you liked it.

-Brianna