You're Perfect

Jade's POV

"Perrie, I don't need you to carry all my stuff I can do it." I whine as my hand is once again slapped away from my bags and Perrie picks them up, taking them inside my building. "You are not supposed to be lifting anything heavy my love, so yes, I do." She smiles at me, and I can't help but smile back. "Fine. But I'm not useless." I whine back and get a giggle from the blonde. The doorman for my building has already taken our bags into the elevator and is now waiting for us. "Come on love, let's get inside." I say, taking her hand in mine. We were still outside my building and I was not taking any risks of the paparazzi finding us and stories running in the news.

We step into the elevator and make our way up to my floor. We head to my flat, the doorman helping in carrying our bags. I unlock my door and step inside. "You can just leave the bags along that wall Berry. Thanks" I say, giving him a £50 tip and shutting the door behind him. Before I am able to turn around, I feel a pair of hands wrap around my waist and a pair of lips kissing my neck.

I lean into Perrie, enjoying the feeling of her lips on my neck, but I could feel my anxiety rising as Perrie's hands begin to make their way under my shirt. I grasp her wrists, stopping Perrie in her tracks. "Pez, don't." I muster out. Trying to hide how anxious I really am. I feel her lips stop on my neck, and my body instantly misses her touch. "Jade, please. Trust me." I can feel the pain in her voice. The want in her voice. I nod my head. "Pez I can't... I'm not..." I'm cut off my Perrie turning me around and lightly pressing me against the front door, locking our eyes.

"Jade, if you tell me one more time that you're ugly, or that you're no longer beautiful, or that I'll leave you. I might actually slap you. You're prefect. You're the most beautiful woman I have ever met inside and out. I can tell you a billion times that I love you. But I want you, and I want you to be comfortable with me. I can wait, but baby, I will not stop loving you just because you stopped loving you." We were both crying at this point, but we had never lost eye contact. I do want to have sex with Perrie, I have for a very long time. But I'm still not sure she will want to have sex with me once she sees what I look like now.

"Perrie, you loved before me... You don't know after me. You won't love after me." I see her nod her head in disagreement. "I will always love you darling. You just have to let me." Her hands moved back down to my waist, and this time I didn't stop her when her right hand slipped under my shirt and rested on the small of my back. She connected our lips and I relaxed at her touch. I was nervous, but I trust Perrie, and I wanted this. Boy did I want this.

The kiss deepened and I felt Perrie's left hand make its way under my shirt. It rested just above the scars on that side of my waist and stomach. I felt my breath hitch in my throat. Perrie pulled back from the kiss and looked into my eyes. Blue meet caramel and I felt myself melting like always, but this time there was something new in her eyes. Lust. "We can stop if you want." I felt my heart melt at how concerned she sounded. "No, I'm okay. I'll tell you if I need you to stop. Just, go slow." I smiled, and in return, Perrie reconnected our lips. Just as quickly as our lips were connected, they were once again apart. "We should move from the door then." She giggles to me. I nod back, taking her hand in mine and walking us in the direction of my room.

Once we enter my room I feel my heart rate increasing, realization hitting me to what I just agreed to. I jump a little when Perrie lets go of my hand and I hear my bedroom door being closed. I feel Perrie wrap her arms gently around my waist, and I relax a bit at her touch. "Babe, we can just go to sleep if you want." I answer her by grabbing her right hand, slipping it under my shirt, and bringing it up to my breast. I let a small moan as she begins to lightly massage my breast and places her lips on my neck, sucking on my sweet spot.

I feel her left hand turning me around, and she grips and my thigh. "Up." She get out after disconnecting from my neck, just to connect out lips. I jump up and wrap my legs around her waist. I feel us moving backwards and then I feel myself being laid down on the bed, Perrie following suite, all without our lips being disconnected. Our kiss becomes more intense, and Perrie's right hand keeps it's spot on my breast. I feel her tongue sliding across my bottom lip and I allow her access, but we begin to fight for dominance. I feel Perrie move her left hand back down to my waist and grab the bottom of my shirt. I feel myself beginning to panic. I think Perrie picked up on it, because her lips were no longer connected with mine, she was sitting up, and her hands were by her sides.

"What?" I asked breathlessly. "We're stopping." I looked at her confused. "Why?" I asked, furrowing my brows. "You' re nervous. I'm not pushing you." God why does she have to be so considerate. I'm hella turned on right now and she wants to stop. Not happening. I took her hands in mine and looked her in the eyes. "Perrie, I told you I would let you know if I am being pushed. I am not. I will feel anxious. It's gonna happen. But I trust you, and I need you." I could see that she had doubt, but that she also wanted it, so before she could say anything, I pulled my shirt over my head leaving me in nothing but my pants as I hadn't worn a bra.

"Wow..." Perrie sat there staring at me for a few moments, and I began to regret my decision. I began to become anxious again, and I think Perrie noticed. She slowly leaned forward and connected our lips. Letting her right hand rest directly on top of the scars on the left side of my waist. I flinched at her touch, and then relaxed. This was not a bad person, this was the love of my life.

Perrie disconnected our lips, making a trail of kissing along my jaw to my neck. She sucked on my sweet spot and then began to make her way down my chest. Her left hand made its way up to my breast and began to gently massage it. I laid back onto the bed overwhelmed by the sensations my body was feeling. I felt Perrie's kissing making their way down my body and I felt tears forming in my eyes when I realized she was tracing each and every scar. I reached my left hand down and took her right hand in mine, and I could feel that she was also leaving a trail of tears along with her kisses. Then suddenly, her mouth was no longer connected to my body. I opened my eyes to find her ocean blue ones already looking into mine.

"I love you Jade." I smiled. "I love you too Perrie." She connected our lips, and I felt her hands making their way down to my pants, but she stopped just before unbuttoning them. "Are you sure?" I smiled at her again. "I'm sure."

----------
Sorry no Jerrie smut. 😂😂 enjoy the fluff while it lasts