「Chapter eleven」

Suho was surprised to see Jimin dashing over the street and running straight to Taehyung. He hadn't seen the tiger hybrid since he had locked him up in the room. He thought he left school, but here he was...

Jimin ran over the street without looking, causing some cars to stop with a slip, and he threw himself in Taehyung's arms. Taehyung couldn't believe his eyes when he had seen the shorter hybrid on the other side of the road. 

He thought that he never wanted to see him again... He thought that Jimin wanted him out of his life... But why was he here? How did he find him? What happened?

Jimin held Taehyung tightly in his arms, his face pressed against his chest. He felt so relieved. He wasn't even positive they would find him, but there he was, back in his arms like it used to be. Jimin's face screwed up, a few tears fell down his cheeks and inhaled deeply Taehyung's vanilla and the tree-like scent made him relax slightly. 

'I'm sorry.', Jimin mumbled. 'I'm so sorry. I shouldn't- I didn't-' he chocked on a sob. 'Gosh, I've missed you.' It made Taehyung's heart sting to see Jimin like this. He rubbed his back and placed a hand in the nape of his neck, leaning down to place a slight kiss between his ears. 'You saved me.', Jimin continued. 'I didn't realize at the time. I'm so, so, so sorry. I didn't want you to go. I want you to stay. Please. Don't leave me. I can't afford to lose you again.' He took a deep breath. 'Taehyung-ah, please come back. I'm sorry I've hurt you...' Taehyung stayed silent. 'I know that...- that I've been stupid. But...' He sighed. 'I don't have an excuse... Please? Come back?' Jimin looked up at Taehyung, he saw the youngers hesitant face. 'I...- I understand if you don't want too...', Jimin told him, in a voice he could barely hear. Taehyung blinked and looked at Jimin.

'You don't hate me anymore?', he asked. He had a lump in his throat. 'You forgive me? Really?' 

'Yes! Yes! I've never hated you, Taehyung! I've never!' Jimin hugged him tighter. Taehyung let out a relieving breath and a wide smile got on his face. 'Can you forgive me, though?' Taehyung hummed. Jimin let out a breathy chuckle. 'Thank you.'

Suho looked at the two. He didn't like the tiger hybrid. Not one bit. 

。。。。

'Jimin, This is Lisa.', Taehyung pointed to the girl with orange hair, who was currently helping a customer. 'She is the one who helped me and hired me.' Lisa turned around to the two hybrids as the customer walked away. 

'Hi!', she said with a bright smile. 'You must be Jimin, right?' Jimin nodded. 'I heard so many great things about you! Although...' 

'Not the moment, Lisa.' 

'Alright.', Lisa raised her hands defensively. 'But does this mean you're going back to school?' 

'I don't know.', Taehyung said. 'I missed a lot of lessons and I don't think I'm even allowed to go back.' 

'I'll help you keeping up.', Jimin said. 'Just please come back...' 

'Oh gosh, Do your couple thing outside! I'm still single as fuck!', Lisa said, pointing at the door. Jimin and Taehyung looked at her.

'We are not a couple, Lisa.', Taehyung said. Lisa just snorted.

'Yeah right...', she mumbled. 'Listen, I don't care if you go back to the school, If you keep working here at weekends and in evenings, alright? Deal?' 

'Sure.', Taehyung smiled. 'I'll be going, thanks, for everything.' 

'It was nothing.', Lisa said, smiling brightly. 'No go on and get!' Taehyung rolled his eyes and walked outside, Jimin following him. Jimin was holding Taehyung's hand, a habit he had to just grab Taehyung's hand and stay close to him. Taehyung never really minded, but now...

'J-Jimin, could you please let me go?', He asked as they walked across the sidewalk. Jimin looked at Taehyung, his eyes were wide and confused. His arm fell limply by his side as he let go of Taehyung's hand and he shoved it quickly in his pockets. 

。。。。

'One day he'll give me a headache...'

'Mae, you can't just say that.', Seokjin warned the smaller girl. She sat cross-legged on a bench where they agreed to meet up. She leaned her head on her hand and looked up at Seokjin.

'He's rude!', Mae spat annoyingly at her owner. 'I just wanted to try and help him to find Taehyung, but that doesn't mean that he has to be rude to me. He hates me! And I have no idea why, because I just try to be nice!' She waved her arms frantically while talking, almost hitting Yoongi in the face. He frowned and looked at the puppy next to her. 

'Keep your hands to yourself.', he grumbled. Hoseok rolled his eyes and stroked Yoongi's ears softly. 

'You can be a bit insensitive at some times.', Seokjin said, chuckling when he saw Mae's expression. 

'I'm not!' 

'You just don't think before saying something?', Namjoon asked.

'Exactly! But after I've said it I'm really- really trying to explain myself before I continue on!', Mae pointed at Namjoon with wide eyes. 'Fuck I have an headache...'

'You told me you've been headaches for a while now.', Seokjin said, his voice changing from playful to concern. 'Are you sure you aren't getting sick?', he continued as he placed a hand on her forehead to measure her temperature. 'A fever maybe?' 

'I'm fine, Seokkie, thank you.', Mae said with a smile. Jungkook looked at Mae. He really wanted to say something; something that would impress her, something that would make her smile, or even laugh. But his mind was blank. He would open his mouth for a few seconds to say something, but close it, thinking it would be stupid to say something. It didn't get unnoticed though. 

'Kookie, do you want to say something?', Yoongi grinned as he saw the furious gaze of the younger hybrid. Mae turned around to look at Jungkook. Jungkook's mouth fell open stupidly and he looked at Mae. 

'You- ehm- I- I- like how the beanie matches your hair...', he then said. When he realized what he had said, he could facepalm himself. I like how the beanie matches your hair... What the actual fuck, Jungkook? But Mae just giggled and pressed the beanie on her head. 

'Thank you.', she said, moving her head from side to side excitedly. It was something that Mae would do when she was excited or flustered, Seokjin had known her long enough to know that. He smiled and glanced at the bunny. He smiled. 

'Oh, there are Jimin and Taehyung.' Everyone looked around. Taehyung's eyes widened when he saw the faces of all his friends turning to them. 

'You're back!', Mae screeched as she saw him walking. 'This is great news!' Taehyung smiled sheepishly as he heard Mae's scream, but he got even more happy when he caught all his friends sitting there waiting for him. 'Jimin missed you very much.' Jimin glared at Mae, who just smiled. 'We all missed you.'

'Why should you miss me?', Taehyung asked with a raised eyebrow. 

'Because we all care about you.', Yoongi said - like he was saying something obvious. 'Some more than others.' Yoongi smiled and turned around to walk back to his boyfriend and friends. He could feel Jimin staring daggers in the back of his head. 'Can we go back now? I'm hungry!', 

'You've just eaten!'

'I'm always hungry!' 

Everyone started to laugh and get up. Jimin looked at Taehyung as they walked after the others. 

'Taehyung-ah?', he asked. Taehyung looked at the smaller hybrid. 'You know I'm sorry right?', Jimin asked, his eyes wide and sad. 'I don't hate you, I never could. I just was angry at the moment, but I know that you tried to help me. And if you didn't I probably wouldn't be here anymore, and I'm really glad now!' Taehyung's ears drooped. 

'But I made you sad.', Taehyung said. 'And I can forgive you for anything you've said, really, I can. But it still hurts...' With a sad look, Taehyung continued walking, his eyes focussed on the ground. Jimin stood frozen. 

。。。。

I hope you guys liked the chapter! I 💜 you all!

Who do you think is my bias? 😏 It's more than one😅