「Chapter thirty-one」

Taehyung woke up with an aching back. He was laying in a bed and his back sticking to the sheets. His wrists were still tied together, with metal chains, and those were tied to the bed. And he had still the muzzle, great. Taehyung groaned and sat up. As he did so, the sheets stuck against his back and as they fell off, his back stung. As he looked behind him he saw blood on the white sheets. His back must be bleeding again.

Taehyung whipped his head around when he heard a door being opened. The doctor walked in and smiled when he saw Taehyung was awake.

'Ah! You are awake.', he exclaimed. 'I was going to get bored.' Taehyung glared at him as he sat down behind Taehyung to look at his wounds. 'They are not that bad.', he said, grabbing some bandage and bandaging his back without any other healing method. Taehyung winced as his rough hands tried to heal the wounds made by him. 'You were doing better than last time.', the doctor mumbled. 'Thirty instead of twenty.' Taehyung didn't react, he just looked in front of him, trying not to think of everything for a moment. 'I am sure that this serum will work. I just need to find a worthy omega.' Taehyung growled as his hand came closer to his mating mark. 'And I need to make sure this will be gone.'

'Fuck off.', Taehyung spat. The doctor smacked him on his back, making Taehyung clench his jaw not to scream in pain.

'Don't speak to me like that.', the doctor said harshly. Then he stood up and left the room. Taehyung sat in the room, realizing that he really couldn't escape from this hell. If he removed his mating mark, then what was the point of living anyway? His bound with Jimin would be gone forever. Tears started falling down Taehyung's cheeks, but he let them fall. He couldn't do anything.

----

Jimin was looking at the huge building he had found in the woods. Hoseok dropped him off at the edge of the woods and if Jimin wouldn't be out of the building tomorrow evening, he would get the police. The building was guarded with huge fences and guards by every entrance. Jimin's tail swished behind him as he thought of a way to get in. He could wait for the guard to walk away and he might slip in quickly. But the other guards would see him. Jimin walked a little further and accidentally stepped on a branch with a snap. Jimin's ears perked up and he looked down at the branch. But behind him, he could hear the bushed ruffling. Jimin whipped his head around and he saw a guard coming toward him. He was way to close to escape from him. Jimin's head was blank for a second, but then he let himself fell down and make enough sound to catch the guard's attention. He lifted something that looked like a gun and walked toward Jimin.

'Who is th- oh, a hybrid?', he added as he saw Jimin trying to stand up. 'What are you doing here?'

'I- 'm lost.', Jimin made up. 'I think I sprained my ankle.'

'Oh, well, there is a doctor here, I think he can fix it.', the guard said, grabbing Jimin's arm and pulling him up.

'A doctor?', Jimin asked with a raised eyebrow.

'Yep, come with me.', the guard said, gesturing to Jimin to follow him. Jimin followed him, limping to make his pain more believable and glanced at the building. He was getting Taehyung back.

Jimin looked around as they were inside, everything was white and it made Jimin very uncomfortable. The walls, the ceiling, the floor, everything was white. The guard led Jimin to an office and held the door open as Jimin limped inside.

'What is going on, why are you- Oh! A cat!', the doctor exclaimed as he saw Jimin. Jimin's tail wrapped around his waist in worry. He smelled like Taehyung like he was just with him. 'I wasn't really looking for a cat hybrid, but everything is fine. I just need to know what kind his rank is.' The doctor walked toward Jimin and smiled weirdly. 'Hello, kitten.'

'Hi.', Jimin said, feeling very uncomfortable as the man looked at him like that.

'What is your rank, dear?', the doctor asked.

''m an omega.', Jimin mumbled, ears pressed onto his head.

'Excellent!', he exclaimed, clapping his hands. 'This is perfect, you can leave now'. he added, shooing the guard away. The man squealed and grinned more widely and then began what he called a 'quick examination' of Jimin's health. He pulled on some latex gloves and grabbed his stethoscope and listened to Jimin breathing and heart, made him stick out his tongue so he could see his tonsils, shined a little light in his eyes and ears, and ran his fingers over his ears carefully. 'You seem to be in excellent condition kitty.' he said smiling. Jimin hated that nickname as he said it. 'Go ahead and strip for me,' he continued, turning around and tossing his gloves. Jimin's eyes widened.

'W-what?',

'Yes, yes, hurry up now. I have to make sure you are in the perfect condition for a special job I have for you. Have you ever mated?', the doctor explained.

'Yes.', Jimin mumbled, shyly removing his clothing.

'Fantastic.'

As Jimin had removed all his clothing, the doctor looked at him for a second and then nodded, giving Jimin an outfit of simple white clothing and then turned back to grab a clipboard and a pencil.

'So, kitten, you were lost in the woods?', the doctor asked him. Jimin nodded. 'Aha, and you sprained your ankle I heard?'

'Yes, but it is feeling lots better now.', Jimin said, pretending to stretch his ankle.

'Excellent! Excellent!', the doctor said smiling. 'Now, I just have to do one more thing.' he walked back to his desk and placed down the clipboard. He walked to a small freezer and grabbed out a needle. He walked toward Jimin with the needle in his hand, and Jimin raised an eyebrow at the weird yellow like substance inside of it. 'Without this, your job will be useless.', the doctor said, showing Jimin the needle. 'So give me your arm please.' Jimin rolled up his sleeve and hesitantly stretched out his arm. The doctor gripped his arm harshly and then stuck the needle in his vein. Jimin - who wasn't used to needles or other stuff like that - winced and pressed his eyes closed as the needle pierced his skin. But when the doctor pressed the plunger and the substance got pushed into Jimin's veins, it burned. He held still as the doctor stood beside him, but when the needle was out of Jimin's skin, he clutched his arm tightly and held it close to his chest. His ears were still pressed onto his head and his tail wrapped around his waist again. It now burned through his entire body. 'Follow me, kitten, I will show you your room.', the doctor said, grabbing Jimin's other arm and pushing him along.

----

almost done with this facility stuff guys, no worries.