「Chapter forty-three」

'Are you sure you don't need to lay down?'

'Yes, Taehyung, I'm sure.'

'Do I need to get you a drink?'

'I'm fine, actually.'

'Do I need to-'

'Taehyung.', Jimin interrupted his mate, giggling as he looked at his pouty expression. 'I'm fine baby, you can stop worrying.'

'I will never stop worrying.', Taehyung said with a pout. It had been a few weeks since they went to the doctor. Jimin's bump showed early since he would be carrying up to six pups! With Taehyung, he could get through everything. Even the morning sicknesses. That was the only thing that Jimin hated about being pregnant. But how could he hate other things of pregnancy while he had his mate clinging to his side every second? Taehyung was worried. He needed to make sure that Jimin was feeling fine every minute. He did everything for him, and Jimin couldn't deny that he loved it, even though Taehyung was a little extra at some point.

'I can take care of myself.', Jimin said, ruffling Taehyung's hair. 'I appreciate it, don't get me wrong. But you are going a little crazy.', Jimin giggled at Taehyung's pout and at how his ears laid against his head. 'You're adorable.'

''m not.', Taehyung said. 'I'm a very dangerous tiger hybrid!'

'Keep telling yourself that baby.', Jimin said, tapping his chin. 'The only thing I see is a little baby cub.' Taehyung whined, hiding his face in his hands as Jimin chuckled. 'Cute.'

'I'm just trying to help you.', Taehyung said with a pout, placing his chin on Jimin's shoulder.

'And I appreciate that.', Jimin said, kissing him on the cheek. 'you know what I was thinking, we could get married in the park! When it's evening and then we can decorate it with fairy lights and such.'

'That would be lovely.', Taehyung said, smiling widely. 'I can't wait.'

'Me neither.', Jimin said, turning around to hug Taehyung. 'We should ask Jin hyung if he wants to help make a cake!'

'Byeol and Loona would love to help, bet.', Taehyung said. Jimin chuckled.

'I'm sure they would.'

'We can ask your mom and Mae if they want to help us putting up fairy lights and such.'

'I can do that as well.'

'Absolutely not.', Taehyung said quickly. 'I don't want to risk any of that!' Jimin chuckled as Taehyung placed a hand on his belly. 'They could get hurt.', he said in a pout. 'You could get hurt.'

'I want to do something, though.', Jimin said. 'What else can we do?'

'Maybe you should try to hire the place in the park? It's used for special occasions and since this is our special occasion, it's possible.', Taehyung beamed. 'And we can make other things ourselves!' Jimin hummed.

'When are we going to do it?' Jimin asked. Taehyung thought as a customer arrived at the register. Jimin helped her politely and turned to Taehyung when she left.

'Two weeks.', Taehyung said. 'In two weeks.'

'Isn't that a little too fast?', Jimin asked.

'No.', Taehyung exclaimed happily. 'We can do that.' Jimin sighed but nodded.

'We can.', Jimin agreed.

'And besides.', Taehyung said. 'We know how many pups we have tomorrow.', Jimin beamed.

'I'm nervous, but also curious.', Jimin admitted.

'I'm also curious if we're getting more girls or boys.', Taehyung said.