「Chapter thirty」

Trigger warning; the following scene might be a little too much for some people. If you don't want to read it, you can continue reading at the **. 

-

When the doctor got all the stuff he needed, he glanced at Taehyung again. When he saw that Taehyung was eying the needle, he smirked. 

'I think you know what to do?', the doctor asked, walking closer to Taehyung. Taehyung was silent as he approached him. The doctor let one of his arms free and Taehyung stuck out his arm. But the doctor tsked. 'Oh, Tae, you didn't think you could get out of this without a punishment just because I missed you, did you?', 

Taehyung looked away but said nothing. The doctor gestured for two others to come closer. They both took Taehyung's arms, pulled him from his chair and held them tightly. The doctor himself peeled of Taehyung's shirt and dropped it on the ground. The others raised Taehyung's arms. The doctor leaned close and clipped his wrists into shackles,  then trailed his fingers down Taehyung's arm to brush them softly over his back. He halted in the middle of his back and pressed a soft kiss between Taehyung's shoulder blades, making him flinch away. He chuckled.

'I did miss you, my Tae.', the doctor continued, trailing his finger over Taehyung's back again. Taehyung had to close his eyes to not kick the doctor and achieve an extra punishment. 'Do you want the injections before, or after?', He asked Taehyung as he walked toward the desk to retrieve another needle and a whip. 

'After, please.', Taehyung mumbled, hoping he would actually listen. The injections burned and Taehyung wasn't sure he would be able to keep from passing out if he gave them to him first. 

He hummed, considering. 'I think before.', he said then, a smile behind his voice. Taehyung whimpered but didn't flinch when he felt the first needle pierce the skin of his side. The needle part didn't hurt, but when he pressed the plunger and Taehyung felt the thick liquid of the injection slowly making its way into his veins he couldn't help but hiss at the burning paint that slowly spread through his body from the inside. 'Shh, one more my love...', he said, picking up the second injector and pushing it as well.

When the injections were finished, Taehyung was clutching the shackles, panting and his head hung low. His legs were about to give out on him, but he managed to maintain his balance and stand. Taehyung heard the doctor walk back, get the whip and then let it graze against the skin on Taehyung's back, making goosebumps pop up all over him. 

'Count for me, loud and nice, alright?'

The whip whistled through the air and snapped against Taehyung's back, pain blossoming in its wake. He gasped but didn't cry out.

'One.', Taehyung closed his eyes and clenched his jaw, receiving another painful blow on his back. As he counted the whips, he thought of Jimin. How he would cup his cheeks and pepper his face with kisses, whispering encouragement into his ear with his gentle, angelic voice. Jimin would do that. 

******

。。。。

Jimin was pacing through his house, taking a break from making plans and thinking about what he could do. Hoseok and Yoongi had taken it upon themselves to drive into the woods and look where the facility might be. They found it and quickly send Jimin the location. But Jimin couldn't go there, his mother came every day to check how he was doing and if he wasn't going out to search for Taehyung. His mark hurt, very bad. It was an after effect for mates if they were separated for too long. Jimin sat down with a wince and rubbed his neck - where the mark laid. He sighed and thought about what his options were; he could call the police, but then again, he was a hybrid as well, so that wasn't an opportunity. And if the police would believe him and come with blaring sirens to the spot, Jimin was afraid that Taehyung might already be gone, taken with the people who worked there to escape. He couldn't ask Mae, Jungkook, Namjoon or Yoongi to help him get in, because they were all hybrids as well, and if they got caught, Jimin didn't think they would let two alphas, one beta and two omega's go so easily. Jimin had to go in himself. But what if he couldn't get out anymore? 

Jimin sighed and buried his face in his hands. Before he could think of anything else, the door opened and his mother walked him. 

'Ah, Jiminie!', she said, smiling wide. 'Have you eaten anything yet?', Jimin shook his head, groaning at the thought of food. 'I will make you something.', his mother said sweetly. She continued talking, but Jimin couldn't listen. 

He needed a way to go to Taehyung. He needed him next to him, he couldn't be without him. A tear trickled down his cheek, but he wiped it away quickly. But really, what if he couldn't get out? Jimin's mind worked hard, and he was almost sure his mother could hear him thinking. What would he do...? Well, if they couldn't get out anymore... then so be it. Right? Right, so be it. 

Jimin grabbed his phone from the table and walked to his room to have a bit more privacy. He scrolled through his contacts, and when he closed the door, he had found the person for who he was searching. He held the phone to his ear and waited.

'Hello...?'

'Hobi-hyung. I need your help.' 

。。。。

The next day, early in the morning, his mother arrived at his house again. She clicked on the lights and smiled as she set the food down for that day. 

'Good morning, Jimin.', she said smiling, walking toward his bedroom door. 'Could you help me preparing breakfast, I would really-' she fell silent as she clicked on the light and saw that Jimin's bed was empty. She stared at the bed for a few seconds. 'Jimin?', she then called out, turning around to search through the small apartment. 'Jimin, this isn't funny. If you are intending to scare me like you used to do, I am going to be really angry.'

But she realized soon enough that this wasn't a funny joke to scare her. This was real. She wasn't dreaming. The apartment was deserted except for her.

Jimin was gone. 

。。。。

This is a bit rushed, but I thought I just had to post before new years eve because of course, I won't post then😅 I hope you still liked it and sorry🥺