「Chapter nine」

Tw; rape?

Taehyung woke up after a few hours. He rubbed his eyes and looked at the clock. It was midnight. His eyes widened in shock and he rolled over so he hovered Jimin. He could still heat his heartbeat.

'Jimin! Jiminie! Wake up, please baby.'
He shook him harshly, but he had to be sure he was still alive.
'Jiminie, please!'
Jimin groaned and opened his eyes slowly.

'Taehyung-ah, I don't feel good.', he said - his voice weak and soft.

'Fuck, what have I done.', Taehyung whispered softly. 'Jimin-ah, I'm so sorry.'
He kissed Jimin's cheek, and slid his hands down his sides. He slowly slid Jimin's pajama pants of, and Jimin just now understood what Taehyung's plan was.

'No!', he screeched. 'No! Taehyung get off me! Go away!'

'I can't, Jimin.', Taehyung said softly. 'I'm sorry.'
Jimin kept shouting, trying to push him away and he kept squirming. Taehyung didn't know where he got the energy from, but he didn't care really.
'Jimin, Listen!'

'No! Get off me! I want you to go away! Get out!'
Jimin was crying now. He was screaming and crying at the same time.

'Jimin! Listen to me!'
Taehyung gripped his wrists and pinned them above his head. Jimin was still trying to squirm away underneath his touch, still crying and screaming.
'Jimin, please. Stay silent for a few moments!' he hadn't meant to raise his voice. But the expiration started getting to him. He was panicing slightly. Jimin could die! 
The sudden raise of his voice wasn't something he wanted to do, but Jimin sucked in breath and bit on his bottom lip. Taehyung's eyes had changed again. Taehyung knew that Jimin was a lower rank then him, if he was an alpha too, he could just keep screaming and crying and trying to push him away.
'Jimin, if you do not mate, you will die.', Taehyung said through gritted teeth. 'How many times do I have to repeat that for you?'

'I don't want to.', Jimin hiccuped. 'I-I just w-want someone to lo-love me and to take m-my virginity. I do-don't want to, Taehyung. Please.'
Taehyung could cry himself as he looked at Jimin now. His eyes were tear strained and he looked so distressed.

'Jimin, I don't want you to die.', Taehyung said. 'I don't think I can live without you.'

'If you d-do this I will hate you forever.', Jimin said, still shuddering but resolute.
Taehyung blinked and looked at Jimin. Jimin didn't mean that. Somewhere far in the back of his mind he knew this. He would be glad if Taehyung helped him- he didn't want to die. But his emotions were high and thinking wasn't something he could do the right way anymore. Taehyung bit his lip, thinking about Jimin's words. 

'Then you have to hate me.', Taehyung sniffled.

'No! Taehyung! I don't want-'

'Jimin, please!'
He pressed his wrists harder into the mattress.
'I rather want you to hate me, then for me to let you die! Okay?!'
Taehyung couldn't help to let his alpha side take over him. He had no other choice. He felt so bad, so disgusted by himself, but he had to. Jimin gave him no other choice. Jimin cried, trying to wipe his tears with the sleeve.
'Please.' Taehyung's eyes pooled with tears, sniffling lightly.
Jimin swallowed and squeezed his eyes shut, the tears rolling down from his cheeks. 

'I don't want to,' Jimin whispered. Taehyung sighed deeply. 'But I don't want to die.', He let go of Jimin's wrists, letting him wraps arms around himself. He looked at Jimin, brushing some hair off his forehead.

'Do you want to hold my hand?', Taehyung whispered, offering his hand. 'You can pinch me if it hurts, alright?'
Jimin said nothing, he just opened his hands, waiting for Taehyung to interlace his fingers together.
'I'm so sorry, Minie.', he whispered.