「Chapter forty-two」

'I'm nervous.' Jimin chuckled as he looked at his fiancé. He sat next to Jimin on a school, holding Jimin's hand tightly, nervous for the results of the doctor. The doctor had just ran a few tests and the couple was now waiting for the results - the one more nervous then the other.

'Taehyung, you said it yourself.', Jimin smiled. 'If I'm not pregnant, then we will adopt a pup. If I am pregnant, we're having a pup anyway.' Taehyung nodded, his tail curling around his waist.

'But I want it to be our little pup.', he said, pouting. 'I want it to be a... calico cat, Maltese tiger mix.' Jimin smiled, playing with Taehyung's fingers.

'You are so weird.', Jimin chuckled.

'But you like me right?!'

'I'm engaged on you.', Jimin said, dropping his hand. 'What do you think?',

'I want to hear you say it.', Taehyung smiled.

'Yes, I still like you.', Jimin said. Taehyung smiled, burying his face into his shoulder. When the door got opened, Taehyung rose up instantly, holding Jimin's hand even tighter.

'Hello again.', the doctor said. 'I have ran a few tests and here I have the results.', he showed the two a paper. 'Congratulations, you are expecting a child.' Taehyung jumped up and hugged Jimin so tightly that he didn't know how to breathe for a few seconds. Jimin just laughed. 'I understand you two are very happy.', the doctor said. 'But I need to talk to you about something.', Taehyung's ears twitched, still holding Jimin tightly. 'Since you two are both other kinds of hybrids, it could mean that the pregnancy could go wrong. I would like to have more appointments, just to be sure it won't go wrong.', Taehyung nodded quickly.

'That won't be a problem.', he mumbled.

'Excuse me, I think I am the one who has to carry the pups!', Jimin said, shoving his shoulder. 'But yeah, sound good.', he added, looking at the doctor. He chuckled.

'Also.', the doctor continued. 'Since you two are both cat hybrids, the chance his big that it definitely won't be just one child. The average amount of pups from cat types are three to six.' Jimin groaned, not looking up to this pregnancy. 'This is also a reason to get more appointments just to see if the child's are growing.' Jimin nodded, Taehyung was just smiling.

After making a new appointment, Jimin and Taehyung were walking back to their shop. Taehyung was just smiling wide and Jimin was thinking.

'How am I going to survive this...', Jimin sighed.

'Because I am here to get you through it.', Taehyung smiled. Jimin rolled his eyes playfully. 

After another thirty minutes, Taehyung and Jimin were strolling around the city, taking a detour to their house. 

'I can't believe Suho won't bother us anymore.', Taehyung said just before walking into their shop. 'Moonbyul was amazing! Gosh, I'm so happy.' 

'I told you she was a good person.', Jimin said. 'You never liked her.'

'Now I do!', Jimin chuckled and walked up the stairs to their apartment. When they opened the door, their eyes widened. In the middle of the room was a present with floating balloons on it. They said; "congrats", "omg, engaged?!?!", "he's the husband, I am too" and all that sorts of stuff. Jimin laughed loudly and Taehyung was surprised. 'Mae and Jungkook, no doubt!', Jimin exclaimed. Taehyung agreed, walking toward the present and took off the lid. He gasped when he saw the content. Jimin frowned. Taehyung grabbed what was in the box and showed Jimin. 

'Look how cute!' 

'Those are adorable!', Jimin exclaimed, taking the pair of shoes into his hand and cooing at how tiny they were

'Those are adorable!', Jimin exclaimed, taking the pair of shoes into his hand and cooing at how tiny they were. 'I love it!' 

'I'm wondering how Mae knew you were pregnant.', Taehyung said, scratching behind his ears.

'Do you even hear what you're saying? We're talking about Mae, remember?', Jimin chuckled. Taehyung nodded in agreement. He wrapped his arms around Jimin and placed his chin on his shoulder. 

'We are going to have a mini-family.', Taehyung said softly. 'I can't wait.' Jimin chuckled, his tail wrapped around Taehyung's thigh comfortably. 

'Can we nap?', Jimin asked. 'I'm kinda tired, to be honest.' 

'Already?', Taehyung chuckled. 

'I now have an excuse!', Jimin giggled. Taehyung shook his head but led Jimin to their bedroom. Jimin laid down and Taehyung snuggled into his neck, his hands resting on his already swollen stomach. 'Can you imagine...', Jimin then whispered. 'We maybe get triplets.', Taehyung squealed happily and kissed Jimin's neck. 

'I can't wait!' 

sorry for this short chapter, my inspiration is kinda fading away. 

two announcements; I made a ko-fi account. It's a website on which you could support me IF you wanted to. I'm not saying that you have to do it, but IF you would, I would really, really appreciate it, very, very much <3 The link is in my bio!

Another thing; the book is coming to an end... maybe 10 chapters left :'(

And publishing this early because I forgot to update monday. Only no update monday, sorry.