ELEVEN

January

SNOW SWIRLED AROUND OUTSIDE, OBSCURING THE VIEW OF THE CAMPUS FROM THE DANCE STUDIO. Several of the students made faces as they watched fluffy, white snowflakes dance around in the frigid outside air. It was going to be one cold day.

Hoseok drained his water bottle, leaning against the west wall and panting.He'd been in the studio since 8 this morning, and he was beginning to get a little tired. Jimin was slumped on the floor next to him,drenched in sweat. Their teacher had gone all out for the first day back after Christmas break, and Jimin was exhausted. It didn't help that he had an afternoon class at two today, and that he would have to brave the outside for a few minutes to get to that building. The only upside was that Mark had afternoon practices of Mondays, so it meant they could walk together.

He and Mark had gradually grown closer over the past few months. He learned that he came from Busan, same as him, and was on a sports scholarship. Despite being an arts school, their campus was directly connected with the University Of Seoul so it wasn't uncommon for those students to mingle with the Art Students. Mark was an odd case, he was housed in Jimin's school, along with his best friend, who was taking Musical Theater. He didn't want to room with a complete stranger and just roomed with him instead. But despite the closeness, Jimin wasn't really looking to be anything more than friends with Mark. He was still hopelessly in love with Min Yoongi...and his mind may or may not still be on Suga.

He and Suga talked at least three times a week. He would tell him how his week was going and vice versa. He could always hear Namjoon either on the phone with Jin or actually speaking to him in person,but Jin was constantly scolding him on his cooking techniques. He hadn't seem Suga since the summer, and while they always tried to plan something, school always seemed to get in the way, or Suga had an away game to play. Hoseok had more luck when it came to meeting up with Namjoon or Jin. Most of the time he met up with Jin, because Jin's schedule was a lot more flexible than Joon's, but there was the odd time where he could see them. Hoseok was falling hard for both of them, and Jimin was wondering when they were going to make it official.

Hoseok slumped to the floor next to Jimin and exhaled. "I'm going to freeze on my way back to the door," he complained. He reached into his bag and grabbed another water bottle, drinking half in one go.

"You and me both," Jimin sighed. "I'm going to have to find a way to dry my hair or it'll freeze like last time. I was sure I could just break the ends off like icicles."

"Here," Hoseok passed him a towel, and wrapped it on Jimin's head.

"Thanks Hyung,"

"You're welcome." The two sat against the wall, watching some of the otherkids in their class practice their routines. But for the most part,everyone was distracted by the snow outside. Jimin rummaged around inhis bag for his phone to check the time.

1 new message!  Was displayed across his screen. His face lit up in excitement. It was from Suga.

From: Suga
Are you getting a blizzard by
any chance? Because we are.
This is ridiculous, I'm going
to freeze my ass off

Jimin giggled and quickly typed a response before going to get changed for his next class.

To: Suga

I sure am.
I've got to walk to my next
class in this weather and
I'm not impressed.
Wish me luck!