THIRTY-ONE

"I WANT TO TAKE YOU OUT," Yoongi said as the two of them got dressed for the day. Jimin peered over his shoulder at the older as he slipped his jeans on. Yoongi was standing on the other side of the bed, rummaging through his dresser looking for a pair of clothes. He looked away shortly after, feeling his cheeks heating up in embarrassment over the fact that Yoongi was stark naked. It's not like he hadn't seen the older's body before, but still...

"Huh?"

"I want to take you out," he repeated, pulling on a pair of sweats. He moved to sit on the edge of the bed once he was done. Only then did he look back over at him. Jimin took a minute to take in his appearance. His tattoos contrasted nicely with his pale skin, the black ink standing out. It was shocking for Jimin to wrap his mind around the fact that the man before him, this literal sex god, was the boy he grew up with. The shy, Min Yoongi who stuttered every time he spoke, and had messy hair regardless of the colour, and the pale skin. The Min Yoongi who would buy him sparklers and hold his hand as they walked the beach. The same one who would take him home when the fireworks started so that he wouldn't get spooked. The same one that came over for Christmas break that one year and had brought him a bunch of art supplies as his present. There were so many of them, Jimin didn't know if he'd have space for them. "There w-w-were too many uh-uh-of them," Yoongi had told him. "So I g-got a little of e-ev-everyth-thing," It was hard to believe that this was the same one. He'd grown up now. " Jimin?"

"S-Sorry," Jimin breathed. "-got distracted," Yoongi chuckled.

"Lie what you see?" Yoongi mused, getting to his feet. He slid an arm around Jimin's waist and pulled him close. The younger placed both hands on his chest, nodding.

"Very much so," he murmured. Yoongi bent down, pecking his lips. Jimin smiled like a kid on Christmas. "So what did you have in mind?"he said, against his lips.

"How about..." Yoongi paused for a moment, thinking of what it was that he could do with Jimin. "Honestly, I have no idea, I didn't think I'd get this far," he laughed. Jimin made a face, hitting him playfully.

"Min Yoongi,"

"Park Jimin," was the response he got with a soft kiss to the base of his neck. Jimin felt his knees go weak.

"Are you trying to seduce me? Again?" Jimin questioned.

"I dunno," Yoongi whispered. "Is it working?"

"Mmm, very much so," Jimin giggled. He pulled away from the older's embrace. "But first, dinner."

"It's three o'clock in the afternoon babe,"

"You said you wanted to take me out. Let's get dinner," Jimin suggested.

"Dinner sounds good," Yoongi agreed.

"Perfect," Jimin smiled.

"What did you have in mind?"

"How does a home cooked meal sound to you?"

"You can cook?" Yoongi said, looking a little shocked.

"Nope, not really, I was more so referring to my mother. I know she'd love to see you." Jimin explained.

"You think she'll be okay with that?" Yoongi questioned again. He looked nervous, for reasons Jimin couldn't understand.

"Of course, why do you say that?"

"I just...I don't know, I have...tattoos," Yoongi stammered.

"Really?" Jimin said with a raised brow. "I have a tattoo, what's your point?"

"I have a lot of tattoos,"

"And I have a lot of piercings," Jimin pointed to his ears. "My mother is not going to care what you look like, all that matters is whether or not you make me happy,"