NINETEEN

JIMIN IS FUMING BY THE TIME HE RETURNS TO HIS DORM ROOM. Taeyong is standing outside of his dorm, one arm cross over his chest, while the other held his phone out in front of him. He glanced up with an unamused look as Jimin approached him. "It's about time you got here, Mark and I are going to be really late getting to practice," Taeyong murmured.

"We'll it's not like I asked for you to wait for me," Jimin snapped at him. "You can go," he dismissed the older. Taeyong's eyes widened in surprise, for he'd never really heard the younger get angry. He took the hint, nodded once, and took off in a hurry towards the elevator. Jimin angrily pushed the door open to his room. Jungkook and Taehyung were seated at the table, staring Mark down as he lent against the counter, arms crossed tightly against his chest. Jimin slammed the door, startling all of them.

"There you are," Mark huffed. "Was beginning to think you'd never show."

"Tae, Kook, would you give us a minute please?" Jimin said through gritted teeth. The two nodded, and were gone in a hurry, slipping out of the dorm.

"Let's go back to my dorm," Jungkook whispered in passing. Taehyung nodded.

"I see you're dressed," Mark stated. "Put your coat on, I'm going to be late,"

"That'snot my problem," Jimin replied, kicking off his shoes. "I didn't ask you to wait for me,"

"Yeah, well I did, what's the big deal?"

"The big deal?" Jimin seethed. He threw his coat on top of the table,and glared at Mark. "The big deal is you're being super possessive,and you're not even my boyfriend. Stop acting like you are, it's annoying. And, you had no right to talk to me like that this morning.So what if I'm hanging out with Suga, I didn't know you and him weren't on good terms,"

"Yeah,which is why I don't want you near him," Mark growled.

"You can't tell me who I can be friends with," Jimin snapped. "He's my friend, and you need to accept that. Why don't you like him?"

"He's annoying, and no good. I mean, look at him for fuck's sake, Jimin, he's a bad influence,"

"Why? Because of a couple of tattoos?"

"Yes!"

"Yeah,well you have a few of your own, which makes you just as bad of an influence as him. If you can't get over the fact that Suga and I are friends, then you can go, and don't talk to me again,"

"Friends don't sleep with each other Jimin,"

"Why does that matter," Jimin questioned, his face turning slightly red. "It's not your business who I chose to sleep with,"

"He's no good Jimin, he's just sleeping with you because of how you look, he'll leave you for someone new in a few days. That's what he always does."

"No he's not! He's sweet, and kind, and you don't know anything about him. You're just being mean,"

"Trust me Jimin, once he finds someone new, he'll forget all about you,"Mark said, standing straight up. He placed his hands on Jimin's shoulders, but the younger shook it off.

"You'relying. You're just jealous that I'm spending time with him, and not you. You're being selfish Mark,"

"Jimin...I'm just trying to protect you, I don't want you to get hurt,"

"Well you're hurting me," the younger muttered. "You're going to be late, I think you should go,"

"Jimin-"

"I said go!"

"Fine,"Mark snapped. "But don't come crying to me when you see him with some other guy,"