TWENTY-SEVEN

Friday

To: Jimin
Hey I thought you were coming over tonight?
If you can't make it that's okay, I'm just worried about you, you haven't texted me back or anything
Jimin?
Dollface?
You're scaring me
Where are you right now? Why won't you answer my texts?
Jimin? Seriously, what's wrong?

Saturday

To: Jimin
Did I do something wrong?
Jimin please talk to me
What did I do?
Please don't ignore me, talk to me please

Sunday

To: Jimin
It's been three days
Hoseok says you've been feeling really upset lately, but that you won't tell him why
What's happened Jimin?
Did something happen?
Did Mark hurt you?
Jimin, please if he did something to you, you have to tell me
I'm worried about you, please talk to me, I'm here for you

Monday

To: Jimin
I miss you
Please don't ignore me
Dollface...
What's wrong?

Tuesday

To: Jimin
Hoseok says you're angry with me
What did I do?
Please, doll, you need to tell me so that I can fix it
I can't make things right unless you tell me, what did I do? Why are you angry with me??
For fuck's sakes Jimin, I'm not playing the 'you should know what you did wrong so I'm not going to tell you' game
It's annoying
And childish

***

FIVE DAYS. It had been five whole days since Yoongi had last seen Jimin. When the younger failed to show up the night of his birthday, he felt uneasy. It wasn't like Jimin to just cancel plans like that without warning him. And it didn't matter how many times he texted him, the younger wouldn't answer. To say that it worried him was an understatement. Jimin was pretty good when it came to responding to his texts. But it's been five days, and it didn't matter how many texts he sent, Jimin wouldn't answer. When texting didn't work, he tried calling, but always got the answering machine. He probably left at least 50 or so messages, asking for him to get back to him.

At first, Yoongi was worried that Jimin had gotten hurt and wasn't able to come to the phone right away. But after mulling over that idea fora few hours, he came to the conclusion that Hoseok would have at least called to let him know that Jimin was hurt or something, or Taehyung, or someone. But Hoseok didn't. His next thought was that Mark had hurt him, or he was with Mark and that was why he wasn't responding. But then Yoongi would have figure that Mark would have told him, because he would have wanted him to suffer or something,knowing that he had Jimin's attention and he didn't. He'd want to rub it in his face, and by the third day, Yoongi knew that wasn't the case. It wasn't until Tuesday that Yoongi discovered that Jimin was mad at him. Hoseok had told Namjoon, who in return had told him that Jimin was angry with him over something, but he didn't say what it was. And he wouldn't return his texts when he asked what he did wrong. Yoongi couldn't remember doing or saying anything to Jimin that would make him so angry that caused him to give him the silent treatment.