Him & Her (Before It Happened)

She didn't like it. His voice. The way he sung. No, she didn't, truly. Not anymore. Still, she somewhat understood why everyone was head over heels for his breathy voice. The way he used to breathe in the mic, yes, that, it drove so many people just so crazy. She understood it. Everyone has their own taste. And she was just very much fine with it.

Maybe it was the fact that she was unconsciously taught in a different way so consequently she had grown to not develop a liking towards how he sung now. His voice was beautiful when he was young, powerful for his young age. She thought so. But as he grew older, his voice changed. It was bound too. She knew it, 'cause her voice had changed too. She honestly didn't really mind. It wasn't like they were related in any sort. Or they were ever gonna be related. No, not really. They were worlds apart. Truly.

He, an idol, handsome, talented, passionate, world famous, ruling the hearts of millions, nailing everything he does, and whatnot, perfect, as they used to say.

Her, a YouTube sensation, blogger, writer, a business woman and almost a doctor too, she was, famous, it could be said. Not as much as him (or she thought so) but, she was, in her own way, in their own way. And in a way about which she didn't know.

Him, Jeon Jungkook, the golden maknae of the biggest boy group, BTS.

Her, a Muslim girl, whom, most of the world knows by the name, Aquarius.