2. Comments

"JUNGKOOK IS ON VLIVE RIGHT NOW!"

She reads that particular comments in capitals. She sighs before smiling a little. She knows army too well. BTS is army's top most priority and she truly respects that despite not being one of them. She admirs the passion, the dedication, the love and support they have for their boys. However, a part of it is undoubtedly sickening, the part that involves extremism, the part that involves one to evolve into something one never was. She's read too much, witnessed too much, suffered too much. She truly knows army just so well. Especially the ones that pollute the whole fandom. So, does she hate the fandom? Absolutely not. Does she hate the extremism and useless over protectiveness found in some fans? Yes.

She sighs once again, throat feeling dry all of a sudden. Her coffee ks too hot but she likes a little burn. She likes feeling the coffee as it trickles down her throat, it is a hot but warm feeling, it burns a little, yes, but that's why she does it in the first place.

She takes another sip of her coffee before speaking again, comments rushing in making the old ones disappear in the blink of an eye. No other comment is talking about Jungkook's Vlive. She wonders why that was so. Maybe because the comment went away quicker than it came in.

"Army," she says, voice calm. "Your Jungkook is on Vlive right now." She finishes, taking another sip of the coffee, finishing the bittersweet liquid.

"JUNGOOOOOOOO😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘😘"

"Kooookie my baby. My husband. My love. Ahn. I'll go now."

"Ah noooo! I love kook but I love qurios too. Can't choose. Aaaaahhh!"

She smiles as she reads that one. 'Qurious.' Something that rhymes a bit with 'Aquarius' but still sounds something similar to 'curious.' Her viewers had come up with this name as she was always curious. A curios Aquarius: qurious.

"AQ>JK. I'm staying with my gurl."

"I'm not leaving. I'll watch his live later. I love him. But no. AQUARIUS IS BACK AFTER 11 FRIGGING DAYS! HELLO! WE NEED TO PAY ATTENTION TO THAT. So I'm staying."

"Aaaahhh! I can't between these two."

She smiles all the while, reading comments: people's mixed reactions. She is grateful for all the love she gets. She doesn't deserve it. She always feels like that but then again, she has done too much for everyone so there is no way she's to not the one who's deserving. Her audience often wonders why she can't see that but then again, their Aquarius is humble.