1. Her

Another day, another upload. It's a live stream. She swiftly turns the camera on, tuning in on her world famous YouTube channel. Aquarius.

Aquarius. It has become a phenomenon. Everybody wants to be associated with her in some way, brands of all sorts; clothing, lifestyle, technology, food, communication, ads ranging from simple SIM cards and food commercials to medical and vehicle commercials, everyone and everything wants to have her, to have her name in what anyone is launching. She has become just that. The young Pakistani woman has gained that sort of reputation in her country and internationally too. Though, she's more famous in her own motherland. She never thought she would go this big. And even though, she declines these advertisements a whole lot. They are still uncountable in number.

YouTube, it has changed her life, YouTube Pakistan, she has changed that. She entered the game, changed it, and owned it. She struggled alone in this whole wide community we call YouTube and had conquered it. She was and is, undoubtedly, called and accepted as the Queen of YouTube Pakistan. She managed to gain so much of a 'fandom' without causing any such controversies, except for the ones that always turned out to be fake in the future, and avoiding all unnecessary drama.

There is just a charm about her that woos everyone, impresses them and as if puts them under an intoxicating spell. None of it is harmful though. They love it. They love her.

She, however, does not believe so, her, a fandom? No, of course not, her, famous, no, she, oh she is just someone a bunch of people are familiar with. Nothing else, no more, no less. Just that. That's what she chooses to believe. Facts and reality, however, are otherwise.

She leans back in her chair, hand gliding over her hijab just to check if any hair is showing. This is another thing about her, she has not let go of who she is, her morales, her priorities, her religion. She abids by it as best as she could. As much as her human nature allows her to. Yes, she fails sometimes but she goes back.  Maybe this is why so many people hate her so much too. Because, them, even after exposing so much of themselves couldn't be her, a girl who doesn't even ever show her hair. It is strange to all of them. They hate her. They hate her because they are not her. In a way, they sure are jealous.

Minutes later, comments full of love start flooding in, asking her how she's been, where she's been and how much they've missed her. She smiles as she reads them. The comments of her people, the ones she calls her extended family.

"I've been sick and busy." She tells them, her voice a little groggy. "I'm just a bit under the weather. But mainly, I was really busy everyone. Also, you know, me and my procrastinating abilities really are unmatchable. A sick procrastinator is unbeatable in their own league. I'll give y'all that." She laughs sarcastically at her silly remark. Viewers frequently flood in comments like 'sis we relate' and 'sis we stan'.

"What are you drinking?" She reads one of the comments. "Oh it's coffee." She answers. Instantly, comments regarding her health start to pop up, telling her what she should and what she should not drink. She smiles as she reads them, taking a sip of her coffee every once in a while. "No, no I'm fine, this coffee will heal me." She smiles, feeling silly, like, a child.

"Okay," She says suddenly, voice ever so melodic, maybe the coffee really did heal her voice. Who knows. "Since I'm better now and didn't really upload anything in such a long time." She drags the sentence as she emphasizes how everyone was exaggerating her absence of just 11 days. "You tell me what you wanna see." The comment game changes completely.

"Shoot a video of yourself while sleeping." She reads out and laughs. "Seriously?" She remarks

"Drop skincare sis." She reads out. "Sorry sis," she says. "don't have one." She apologizes.

"Do a QnA."
"OK noted, what else?"

"A hijab tutorial."
"Hmm"

"Playing truth and dare with your family and us live."
"Okay I see."

"Sis react to bts memes." She reads out, slightly surprised. It has been a while since this type of content was last requested. "That's a new one. If I do that, I'll do that with my sister." She says.

And it is an instant, before every comment was nothing but about the boy group.

"Siiiiiiissss btssss."

"Yes react to my husbands."

"Oh yes bts! My adorable, sexy crack heads. We want just that."

"Lolllzzz babes. Gimme that."

"Yes bts."

"Bangtan please."

"Bts memes are hilarious."

"React to their latest song."

"React to run's latest ep."

"Read fan fiction."

She reads each comment, smiling all along. Armies just, ah, they are unmatchable. It looks like she'd have to shoot some BTS related content quick. The demand is higher than what she expected. She of course knows the fierceness and obsession army holds over their boys. If BTS is involved in something, there's no room for any other thing. She sure knows that too well. Why? Her sister was and is the biggest army of almost all times. She knows army too damn well. She smiles reading comments, now all about just BTS, laughing at some jokes being made, before one catches her attention.

"GUYS!" This comment in capital letters catches her attention immediately. And after just a second another one grabs more of her attention as the same person comments again.

"JUNGKOOK IS ON VLIVE RIGHT NOW!"