2. LA, here I come !

Up here/ on the side a picture of Jason (Jay) and Brooke. Don't worry u will get to know them soon :P The cast is here as promised! Also, u don't have to look up the characters because i will be uploading pictures of each one of them as he/she takes part in the book's events. (That's how awesome i am! :D )

Enjoy!

*******

   My alarm clock goes off and, typically, I let out a deep groan. I reach out for the annoying piece of junk and shut it. I cover my head and deepen my body into the warm blanket. I'm not ready. Not yet.

   After what seemed like milli-seconds, I  find myself obliged to drag myself out of bed, before mom comes and does it herself, only more savagely. Well, I guess one's schooling is important after all. 

   I decide on skipping the shower. I am in no mood for that, nor do I have time. I would very much use a cold shower though, but oh well, the perks of being a heavy ass sleeper. 

    I wash my face in a hurry and brush my teeth. I put on my uniform. Yes, my school does require a uniform. Practically it consists of a navy skirt, a white shirt and a blazer the same color as the skirt. Typical school uniform I might say. Though luckily for us, a tie wasn't necessary. So overall the uniform was actually cute and quite attractive. I put on my black pair of converse, aka my babies, to perfect my look. I slid my fingers through my luckily untangled hair. It's moments like these that make me praise the Lord for my naturally straight hair.

What ? Not everyone is blessed in that matter. 

   I walk out the room and head to the kitchen. As expected my mom had already left to work. I'm about to open the fridge when I notice a sheet of paper hanging by its door. I snatch it to have a close look.

   It was an envelop with the name SILVER on it. Oh! So it was that time of the month. No, I am not talking about menstruation. Inside the envelop was the money that my mother sent every month to my fugitive sister. I say that because she did literally run away. And sending the money was technically my duty, which made her escape all the more unpleasent. I grab the envelop and head out.

   Today the weather was good to me: no usual wind blows, only what felt like a gentle breeze.  The sun was shining brightly and the gardens were outstandingly blossomed. You could feel the Spring spirit everywhere. People are going to be spending a lot of time outdoors.

  It was Friday. One more day till Spring break. Most teenagers would be thrilled to their bones. I, on the other hand, wasn't the slightest excited. Don't get me wrong though. I do not love school.. God no! The thing is, school break means more shifts at work, and I would trade that for anything, even school. And that is why I have my grumpy mode on today. 

*****

  I stand by my locker as I apprehend my surroundings. Nothing unfamiliar.

  As predicted, all my classmates were remarkably cheerful. 

"- Hey you! " I turn around to meet a grinning Jason.

"- What's up Jay! " I respond with less enthusiasm.

He was about to respond when a very much jealous Brooke intrudes from behind. 

 "You again?" She says, obviously addressing me. "Will you quit flirting with my boyfriend?"

I couldn't help by laugh at her comment, as usual. Brooke was foolish and her jealous act very desperate but she was my best friend's girlfriend and Jason loved her very much, so I had to tolerate her, which obviously was no easy task.