7. Goodbye it is.

Ivy's POV:

My stomach tightened when he reached over to brush some hair from my face, his gorgeous eyes meeting mine.

-" You are the most beautiful girl I have ever laid eyes on. I love you so much Ivy."

Noah was now holding my hand as he confessed his feelings.

"Marry me!" He suddenly added.

The euphoric wave of emotions that I sensed was undefinable. I was ecstatic with happiness. Never before had I felt such strong emotions for anyone else besides my mother.

I was in seventh heaven.

That, until I felt someone fiercly agitating my arm.

-" Get up lazy ass! We should get going." The voice spoke and the person went back to shaking me like I was some salt shaker.

I blenched at the movement and jumped to my feet. The same guy I've been dreaming of seconds ago stood by my bed, looking surprised and amazed by how fast I had gotten up.

Noah was wearing a white shirt that covered his built up chest and defined his broad shoulders, as well as his toned biceps. Below the top, he was wearing a pair of faded blue denim jeans with a tiny rip on his left knee and black scuffed trainers.

Even in this casual outfit he still looked vaguely certain and confident. And damn did he have every right to feel that way. You'd have to be blind or mentally unstable not to notice how terrifically attractive he was. And of course my stupid self couldn't get the image of him proposing or the thought of us having babies out of my head.

-" Are you done yet ? " A deep chuckle emitted from Noah, showing his amusement at how easily I could be distracted. He must've been aware that I had been checking him out. How embarassing !

I blushed with shame and nodded my head in response, seeing as I couldn't get my tongue to articulate.

-" Good. Now let's go have some breakfast then we can leave. The car has been repared." He retorted before heading downstairs.

After I had washed my face in a rush, splashing it a couple of times, and gave my hands a quick rinse, I joined Noah downstairs.

The dining room was deadly quiet. Although the appetizing aroma of baking was floating in the air. The fragnance of bacon drifted into my nostrils, tempting and mouthwatering. I looked around and noticed that noone was seated, besides Noah. Appearently we're the only ones staying in this motel.

I took a seat across from Noah. The table ahead of us was nicely served; two plates of scrambled eggs along with some bacon and sausages, and a carton of orange juice to the side.

I hated early morning breakfasts. Back home I'd always skip breakfast on school days. And my mom would always lecture me about the benefits of breakfast and how it's the main meal of the day, bla bla.

So what ? I have my own diet. One that requires no breakfast, a lot of junk food, and a few (dozen) snacks between meals.

Although now I couldn't resist the food. It smelled really good. Besides it wasn't that early. I couldn't tell the exact time but looking at how high and bright the sun was, I knew it was a little before midday. Ugh. I really miss my phone. It sucks not having one.

Once we had finished our meals, Noah paid the recptionist with the few bills he -luckily- had on him. She gave me a knowing smile as I said goodbye and we existed the building.

The red ferrari was as new as ever. The paint looked as it had been renewed. I asked Noah and he said it's to cover some scratches and damages caused by last night's crash.