4. Rachel who !?

Ivy's POV:

    Noah insisted that he would accompany me to the coffee shop, so as to find Silver. I'd be lying if I said I was excited about it. I'm still pissed at her for stabbing me the way she did, and I defenitely hadn't gotten over yesterday's quarrel. She did take, more like steal, every penny I had. And if I was planning to return home I was going to need that money. Therefore, I had to take it back, and the only way I could do that is have a civil talk with her. 

    Together we headed to the shop. My eyes wandered the place,in vain; she was nowhere to be seen.

- "Perhaps her shift hasn't yet started." I told Noah who looked as clueless as I probably did.

Just then, my sister's boss approched us and declined my theory. He told us that SIlver has quit last night and moved out of town. As a matter of fact, she has skipped off with the money. Great!

I need to contact Jay in the near future, I thought. Otherwise, I'll be officially stuck here. God, could this get any worse ? Appearently yes. 

    Just as we were leaving the café, my sister's so called fiancé appeared out of the blue. He stormed his way through the coffee shop, dismantling everything in his path. He looked as furious as a trapped tiger and held a fearful glare . If his eyes were a weapon, the piercing look in them could have caused serious destruction. I wonder what could be the reason behind this sudden agitation.

    He was now walking towards us, his face contorted in fury and his eyes sparkled with ferocity.

  -" That bitch took my money! " He angrily shouts.

   I knew very well who was he reffering too. Noah, on the other hand, had no clue. He didn't instantly get the message, so I mouthed the word 'Silver' and that's when he got the hint.

  As if the money she took from me wasn't enough, she had to take his as well, I thought to myself.

   -" That's not our problem, man. " Noah answered on my behalf, probably apprehending my disability to talk at the moment.

   -"It might not be your problem, but it is definitely hers." The psychotic pretended fiancé declared, pointing to me. "Since you're her sister you'll have to pay me back for her behavior". He threatingly adds.

     This time it was my turn to interact. I've tried to stay calm but he has succedingly gotten to me.

    -" Oh you've got to be kidding me! How can I be responsible for something she did !? We might be blood related but we surely don't act like it, which i'm sure you're well aware of. And, as far as I know, you're the one who took advantage of her. You knew she couldn't pay the rent so you used her. And now you have the nerve to demand your money back !?"

  My voice had gradually raised and by the end I was sharply screaming. I had indoubtedly attracted an audience.

  "- You lil' bitch how dare you-"

  Before I could think of a comeback, a punch is thrown at his face, sending him flying to the other side of the room in what seemed like the speed of light. He crushes landing on a table and lied there unconcious.

    That is one heck of a blow. Whoever this knockout puncher is, he has to teach me some moves, I thought. Last I checked, there was only one person standing beside me. Could it be him ?

     I turn away forthwith and I spot Noah. His hands were tightly closed into fists, and a trail of blood sliding down his palms. I gawked at his sight. His normally calm and pleasant air had vanished. Instead, his face held a consuming anger.