3. Meet the anonymous dude.

Ivy's POV:

-"Get in my car, silly!" He instructs.

Being the good girl I am, I did as he said. No seriously, i just couldn't think of a better option. Though I can't help but feel a little paranoid. Following a guy I barely met to God knows where isn't something I would normally do.

I froze at the sight of the car. It was a brand new ferrari. A red Ferrari California if I wasn't mistaken. It looked like it had just gotten out of a garage. The paint was as bright as the moon that shined above. Okay maybe i exagerated, but it was definitely the coolest car i've ever laid eyes on.

But wait, aren't those kind of cars supposed to cost like a fortune?

Oh crap! He really is a drug dealer.

I instantly shook away those thoughts. Enough paranoia. Keep yout shit together, Iv. You can do karate, I whispered to myself. Yes, like those few moves I have learned at the age of 8- that I doubt I remember - could do me any use in front of this giant all muscular dude.

- "Where exactly are we going?"

I ask him as we get in the car; the masterpiece may I say. I had agreed to come with him and didn't bother to ask about our destination. The more I think about the whole situation, the more reckless I sound. But honestly I don't regret this. Anywhere is safer than here.

-"My place, duh!" He's quick to answer.

I shockingly gape at him, wide-eyed, as the words left his mouth. He chuckles briefly at my reaction before adding:

- "Now we're not gonna sleep in here, are we? Although we could give it a try. I'm sure it'll be fun...". He winks at me and I frown in disgust. For a moment I thought he was being serious but what he said next reassured me:

"- Joking! Don't worry, my place is big. It'll fit for us two".

We finally pull over and I step out of the car. I looked up to get a better view of the building that stretched in front of me, and I unconsciously gaped in astonishment.

The guy did mention something about his house being big, but this was beyond big. The use of 'house' is a total understatement, this looked like a freaking mansion!

Now i could say with all certainty that he's envolved with drugs.

I kept my thoughts to myself and followed him thourough some hallways. We entered what appeared to be a living room and he casually plops down on a spacious couch whilst I stood there awkwardly. I refuse to make myself at home. I always thought that people who do that are just being rude and intrusive. Well unless you're really close to the person.

Just when I thought he has forgotten my presence he spoke up:

"- The door behind you leads to your room. You can take a shower. The kitchen is down this hall to the right; I guess you will need to eat."

"- Thank you, but where is your family? It's so quiet in here. " I remark.

"- Back in Korea. I live here by myself." He says and a grin appears on his face.

This was going to be so uncomfortable. Thankfully I'm just staying here for the night. Tomorrow I'll borrow his phone and call Jay. If anyone can help me out of this, it's him.

" -Er okay. I'll just head to my room now, I'm tired."

I know I should show some more gratitude but somehow I feel that he isn't just letting me stay here out of charity. I grabbed my backpack and suitcase and I started walking to my room. I mean the room i'm going to be spending the night in.