142 | I'm Having Second Thoughts

Okay so I'm having second thoughts about my summary. And I need help.

So, which one do you guys prefer?

The previous one which is:

'There is no death, only a change of worlds' - Chief Seattle

Cassandra is being hunted by the most feared creature in Meladonia, Amragen. Amragen are powerful creatures, they spread gloom and despair everywhere, they destroy every living thing they come across.

Plagued by dreams about Fallen Guardians and the Amragen Lord, Cassie is sent of to a mission which is practically impossible. Especially since she's a Hunter Of The Dark. As the name suggests, Hunters hunt the stuff that go bump in the dark. However, Cassandra is a Hunter who so far hasn't unlocked her true potential.

What happens when Cassandra unearths a dangerous secret? A secret which could lead to the doom of mankind and womankind? A secret to be taken to the grave, alive or dead?

The summary I have one right now:

Meet Cassandra Blaire; a witty, young sixteen-year-old with the flair and elegance of a Nobel. With just a look she can capture the hearts of every person alive - be it man or woman. The ideal heroine in every story.

If only it were true.

Nah, our heroine here is a sarcastic, food-loving, tomboy with an ego the size of - well - the entire universe.

What happens when our egoistic protagonist is inevitably dragged into a so-called quest? A quest where everything lies at stake? Her mum, her beloved horse, everything she knows? A quest where she has no idea what's she doing?

A quest where she's to complete with the help of a stone statue otherwise named as Dante? A quest where she's probably going to die from starvation? Either that or she's going to mauled to death by Amragen?

Well, we do one thing.

Nothing will be the same as it was before.

That's for sure.

¤¤¤

Do I have perfectionist issues?

Yes. Yes I do.