Chapt 1

"I'm sorry to tell you that,  you're not qualified"

~

I wake up with that sentence that has been repeating in my mind. After 2 years of training, I'm not suitable to be an idol?  So am I so wasted now? What else am I lack?? What wrong have I done,  Jisoos??

"Are you still thinking of that?"

I "hmm" as a response. "Stop it,  you're not going anywhere with that."

"But why?? "

She put down her cup,  " look at me" I obeyed. "Do I look like I know what's the reason? " I sigh. 

"Jisoo,  as much as you have a good sense of humor,  can you not do that now? "

Jisoo,  she's my tenant.  She rents a room not long ago..  Actually a few months already but we're quite close. I know,  I'm aware that her name is the same as Jihyo's original name. She's like her too, a trainee, confirm to debut. Jeez.  Lucky thangz

Ah... About Jihyo,  she has been busy with her survival show, sixteen.  It's getting harder to contact her now... Since her schedule is always packed, and I've been dealing with stress for not getting to debut. Jisoo is the only one I can rant to. I've been giving her a hard time, I've been having suicidal thoughts for months now. Jeez.  I'm devasted and frustrated now.

"Hello? " Jisoo tilts her head as she looks at me.  "Huh? " " No I was just talking to the cup"

"Jeez...  You're annoying"

"But at least I listen to your rant and accompany you with your imaginary girlfriend"

My eye twitches,  "Imaginary Girlfriend????"

"Am I wrong? "

"Yes definitely! "

She shrugged and walked to the couch, takes the remote and on the TV.

"Are you a star?"

Wait.

That sounds familiar. 

....!!!! Sixteen!

I run to the couch and sat beside Jisoo.  I don't know if this show they are showing on tv is the replayed one or the one after 1hour of the show. "There!  That's my girlfriend!! "

"She looks like she going to be judged by netizens " I glare at her as she hugs her pillow even tighter. "Tsk...  Don't say that!!  Every word that comes out from our mouth is a pray"

After she said that, she's right.  Jihyo was being judged when it was her photoshoot time. I bite my lower lip,  tasted blood.  I grab the couch armrest tighter, fingernails dug into the couch even deeper,  causing it to be torn abit. The more I watch,  the more my vision getting blur. I shed tears.

Why are these people judging her badly for her appearance???  She was fine while she was with me. Nobody judges her that badly. Everyone praised her. She was pretty. She doesn't look local and stuff like that. Why?  Why after for so long she suddenly getting beaten with words that bad without me by her side??

What will she think of me when I'm not by her side? Not because that I didn't put effort to text or call but the survival show shows it all that her schedule is tight and I didn't want to disturb her and add more burden on her since she already has a lot of things on her mind.

"얘 (yae//Hey- more likely to be used on someone younger than you) "

I blink and all those water build-ups gone. "What?" I ask in a suddenly annoyed tone. "Woah relax...  Why so annoyed?" My furrowed eyebrow turns to relax after realizing what situation I am in. "Sorry, I didn't mean to use that tone to you"

"No" She leans forward as her eyes were on my hands that are still grabbing the couch armrest deeply, without me realizing. "I should say sorry to you instead"

"What? "

She raises her eyebrow as she points to my hands,  " That fingernails have been digging into the couch for quite a while...  It's a bit torn now... "I furrow my eyebrow as my eyes avert to my hands.  I fastly retrieve my hands back.  "So...  Fierce huh" she wiggles her eyebrow. I massage my temporal as I try to figure out how to calm Jihyo down. I ignore Jisoo and stood up, heading to my room,  grabbing my coat and head out. Jihyo's temporary dorm.

"Wait,  where are you going?"

"Her place"

I didnt wait anymore of Jisoo's word and rush out of the house, going to Jihyo.  Finding for her.  I waited for her at the lobby and called her.  "Babe,  meet me at the lobby"

I walked back and forth while waiting for her.  Finally.  Finally she came with a super down face.  I rush at her and gave her a hug.  "Im sorry. Im sorry that i took too long to come and comfort you.  I didn't come for you because i dont want to disturb-"

"헤어져 (he-eo-jyeo// break up)" she shed tears. "W-what? "I hold both of her shoulders with shock.  "이제..헤어져요(i-je...he-eo-jyeo-yo// lets go seperate ways) " finally gave a eye contact. 

" babe no.... We've been together for the past 2 years now-"

"Please let me go" She plead.

Why is she pleading to me??  For all this while,  i gave her freedom.  I have never tied rope on her in our relationship. So why is she pleading me with a pitiful voice?  T-thats..  What weakens me the most.

"Thank you for all this years. Now our fate ends here,  i wish your path is clear and you can achieve your future clearly" she ends her sentence,  shaking my hands off her shoulder.  Her back is facing me,  slowly walking away. I rush and grab her wrist,  making her turn to me.  "Why?" She kept quiet, looking down.  "Why before our anniversary? " She smile in response and shove my hand away as she walk away. 

I was left there,  stupidly. Just being dump by my girlfriend. I walk away from the dorm with a sloppy shoulder.

Great

Its raining on my bad day. Im totally drenched.  Im shivering and my appetite totally disappeared.

I knock my house door hardly ,giving all of my last energy to it.  I lean onto the door weakly and at the same time Jisoo opens the door,  making me fall harshly on the floor and lose conscious.