chapter 10

Y/N pov
I stood outside JYP's office, waiting for the rude guy to be out of the room. I walk from left to right,  right to left. Soon after the guy came out, my blood is boiling that i feel like punching him again. " aish..." Jyp-nim stepped out of his room, "Don't punch him no more, we couldn't sue him so only thing we can do is to ask him to do a public apology." i puff away, trying to calm down. "i swear if he did do anything to Jihyo again- if you do anything like this again to any Twice member, you pay for it" i walk away from the building and went home straight.

As i reach home, i open the door to see 8 People sleeping at the living room. *click* the sound of the door closes wakes up a few members up, " you're home" Nayeon wakes up with half lid open eyes, " we couldn't bare eating without you but because  we were too hungry we ate without you earlier on and no leftovers for you. so Jihyo ordered samgyetang for you."  Nayeon walk to the kitchen without the light ,take the dish and reheat it for me. 'She still don't know about what's going on around me' 

"Where's Jihyo?" i ask Nayeon while looking for Jihyo. "she's in your room, she seems like she doesn't have a mood for anything. I straight went to my room and see Jihyo is facing to the wall, covering her body with blanket. " hey...im home" i told her softly but she did not respond. i sigh as i walk towards her, laying beside her and back hug her. "im sorry that i came home late" i whisper to her ear. Suddenly i hear her sob , slowly turn into cries. she turn at me and slowly beat my chest, "where did you go? why did you come home late? what did you do outside?" i hold onto her hand that shes beating my chest, "look, im sorry okay i came home late.. im just settling some things outside" 

"what could you possibly do outside o?"

" you don't have to know about that.." she suddenly harshly take her hands away causing me to scream in pain. " AHHHH PAIN! NOT THIS HAND AGAIN!" Jihyo suddenly sit up in shock, "what? why? what happen to your hand?" i couldn't possibly answer because the pain is killing me. Jihyo on the light and look at my hand. "ya! your hand is so swollen and covered in bruises!" 

"im sorry" i said while im in pain. Jihyo walks out of the room and came back with first aid. she sits beside me angrily. " put your hand here" she coldly tell me to put my hands on her thigh as a support. "you better not think about grabbing my thigh if not i will break that same hand" she said while putting some alcohol on the cotton. " just look at this, you're also bleeding" she take up my hand while wiping the blood away. I winced,  "a-ah..  Softly..  Please"

"Softly huh?  This is soft enough and you still whine like a baby meanwhile you can punch without feeling the pain huh? " Jihyo dab the cotton causing the alcohol to be stinging my wound. "JIHYO!  AHHHHHH!!  WAAAAYAAAYAAAA MY WOUND!!! " i scream in pain. 

"Ey!  If you want to fuck , keep the noise down" The neighbour shouted back. I bit my lips to endure the pain. Jihyo clench her teeth and retrieve the cotton. I squirm while holding my tears back. Jihyo sigh, "You know how hurting it is to see you come home with this damage body? " i look down,  feeling defeated and guilty. "It really hurts me to see you like this although it is your job to protect me or protect the members..  I just cant.. "

Jihyo was about to cry again, i knew that she's hurting alot seeing me like this because my body now not just mine but im her property. "So don't come home like this. You're mine and i dont allow you to have any kind of damage on your body" i grunt, pulling her into a kiss.

Im so grateful to have you by my side. Protecting you was worth it.

-To be continued-