Chapter 7

I still love you

Why. Just why must it be Jihyo? But scolding her might lose my feelings towards her ....wait no... It will also hurt her feeling. Wait... Why do I care so much? Aish

Thinking all that, I accidentally cut my finger but I didn't scream. It was a soft scream that only I hear it."Ah... Fuck" I quickly take a tissue and wrap it around my finger. Before giving them a bowl of fruits, I took off the tissue wrap around my finger and serve them the fruit, "Here, some fruits. Eat until you are somewhat full. I don't want you guys to look bloated. Netizen will criticize you" I said as I put down the bowl, sigh and walk to my dorm which is beside their dorm.

I close the door behind me, walking heavily to the nearby couch. I roughly throw my head back as soon as my butt touches the couch. "Just why did I yell at Jihyo just now?" After a few minutes of frustration, I heard someone knock on the door. I lift my head up, groan and walk to the door. I unlock the door and head back to the couch without looking back. "Sit down" I sigh. I look at her, she was on her knees in front of me. I groan, " not on the floor, sit beside me"

"R-right" she stutters. Her eyes are still cast on the floor although she sits hesitantly beside me. "How can you suddenly forget one of your members?" I look at her although I know that I won't get eye contact with her. She didn't reply as I was too fierce to her. "Look, " I grab her hand and intertwined, "if there's anything wrong happen to you guys, JYP will find for me first and he will chew me alive. So you guys are important to me"

So do you...

She nods repeatedly. I lift her head up, asking her to make eye contact with me. "I'm sorry if I was too harsh on you but its the only way for me not to be confused with my feelings. Especially towards you" I smile bitterly. Her eyes suddenly look like its rotting. Upset? Regret? "I'm sorry for everything that happens" I continue. "Sorry for everything? W-what do you mean?" Her mouth left agape. "Everything. From the start" I look pitifully at her, "I didn't take care of you properly that when you got criticized, I didn't do anything but to appear lately" She looks surprised. "I didn't get to apologize, did I?" I chuckle bitterly.

"Now you don't have to feel sorry for me. You don't have to reply to me anything. You can go now" I end the conversation by myself and head to my room.

~~~~~~

"TWICE is the Korea top girl group under the company named JYP entertainment. Hits after hits of their song, they are now planning to do a world tour again... "

Damn this news... I'm sure TWICE will be super tired...

*4 years later*

I sip my coffee as I walk to the van. "Are you ladies ready to rock and roll?" I adjust the rear mirror. "Ne!" They smile happily. I start the engine and start driving to the company for them to practice their dances. I felt more and more comfortable to be their Manager now and the more they're open to the public, the more love they receive.

I sat at the bench and look at them practicing their dance. "How I wish I could really be one of the members too"

As they are busy practicing, I tried to fit in by dancing at the side. I was enjoying myself until JYP call me.

"Yeobuseyo?"

"Ah Y/N-ssi, I have something to discuss"