Chapt 2

Away

I groan as I feel sudden dizziness attacking my head straight after I gain conscious. "ya.. are you okay?"Jisoo asks in a surprised tone. "Ahh.." I cover my eyes with my hands. 

"What exactly happened to you? you were all drenched yesterday"

I slightly facepalm myself with frustration, covering my face, " I was being dumped yesterday" mumbling but clear for Jisoo to hear.

"Woah.. that was unexpected.." Jisoo immediately kept quiet afterward, not asking any more questions. I groan one more time but longer than before. "hey.. go and clean up yourself, I don't want you to get cold even though I dried you"

she dried me. she strips me. meh. that doesn't matter as much as how it is regarding Jihyo and I matter.

"I don't care..my life doesn't matter now"

"or at least eat-"

"I don't have an appetite" I shut her out and turn my back on her. "then I'm heading out for training, my debut is getting nearer" she left after not hearing any response from me.

~~~

now its already been less than a month, I've been fired from my part-time job. I'm jobless. I'm hanging onto Jisoo to pay the whole house bills. I didn't watch any of Jihyo's survival shows ever since that day.

"ya~ get your 엉덩이 (eong-deong-i//butt) up" Jisoo came and whack my butt as I'm still on the bed, not doing anything productive. " ou~" Jisoo came close and sniff, " what is this smell?" she came close again, sniff and cover her nose. " have you not bath the whole week?" 

"yea" I answer lazily. " disgusting!! go bath now!!" Jisoo disgustingly holds the hem of my shirt as she drags me. it took me 2 hours to complete the bath. I was disturbed for the whole minute. Each and every water flow on my body and face, my tears run together with it. sobbing together with the sound of the running water. "야 ! 똥이야?! ( ya! ttong-iya?!// ya! are you taking a shit?!)" Jisoo yell as I stop sobbing and continue bathing. I turn off the water tap as I dry my hair and head out, acting as nothing happen.

" dang... your eyes are so puffy"

"I didn't cry," I said in a serious tone and avoid eye contact.

"ou~ you just admitted yourself"

"what?"

"I didn't even ask if you were crying or not" Jisoo gave a smirk. I sigh. " come on.. find a job... I cant pay for everything because I was only supposed to pay for rents!" I groan. " and we need food in the fridge, I don't have time now... I have to go for training" Jisoo hurriedly wears her shoe and head out.

I stood up lazily and head to the nearest supermarket. while I was picking vegetables lazily, someone bumps into me purposely and walk away suspiciously. I look at the person and check my bag. my wallet is gone!! "hey! get back here!" I chase after the suspicious guy that stole my wallet. We've been playing "police and thief" (police and thief is a Singaporean childhood tradition-like game, where you just chase one after another) for only 5 minutes and the person stops right away. " please... give me back my wallet"

"Sorry but" the person cut off his words after trying to throw a punch on me but I dodge and reflect back the action but with a lot of force. the person stood back up, smirking " a perfect candidate!" he took off his hoodie. he offers back my wallet, " that was pretty strong, didn't expect that" he chuckles as I was pretty much confused.

well... I learn some fighting moves since I knew Jihyo and I going to be a trainee and we need to have some sort of defend when our bodyguard or manager isn't beside us. it's somehow a waste of time for me since I knew it, not a trainee and I'm being dump by my ex...Jihyo.

"ah.. sorry for that cocky type of talk" he bows, " hi, I'm a staff from a popular company and we are recruiting new managers or bodyguards for our new girl group" he jiggles his official pass in front of my eyes, labeling it was from JYPE.

"cut story short" I hiss. " we will only tell you once you signed the contract" I roll my eyes," lead me the way"

~~~

"it's simple, your job is just to tell them their schedule and take care of them"

"so it's almost like being an idol but we are not a singer?"

"ding dong Deng" 

we cut the story even shorter and proceed with signing the contract.

I guess I have to bear with a new environment and bear with new peoples. More like new artists.

Yours again (Jihyo x Y/N)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें