Chapter 8

울지마

The girls were worried. Jihyo locks herself in the room for about two and half a day, not eating, not chatting. Basically, she doesn't bother to step out of her room. I knock on the door, "Jihyo ah~ I'm here, can I come in?" Only hearing sob from her, I went in without waiting any other minute.

I close the door behind me slowly, walk towards her and sit beside her, pulling her into my arms, "hey hey... Shh... Don't cry... I'm here" I caress her head, hugging her a little bit tighter to make sure that she's aware I do care about her. "We all know you won't do such things... I'm sure JYP will file a sue towards the person who edited something like that" I whisper. "Don't think about it any more okay hun?" I rub her back, trying hard to make her stop but I failed. She cries even more and hugging me even tighter.

I sigh, "cry all you want until the tears stop, I'll be here" I pat her back softly. I keep patting her back, softly until her tears went dry. "Kaja... Wash up and have dinner" Before I get to stand up, she held my hand, "stay," I look at her. "Stay for a minute" I hold her hand back. "beside me" She continues while sobbing, I sat back beside her as she wanted. She hides her face on my shoulder, still sobbing.

5 minutes. 5 minutes have passed. After 5 minutes have passed, I just realize that her body already weakened. "She must be sleeping," I said to myself. I lay her down on the bed, slowly, covering her with a blanket and went out to cook for her porridge. "Ack! Y/N! " I left the stove on, letting the porridge boil and run to the room. "Why?! What happen??!" I accidentally yell at Nayeon. Now every member is in the room.

"She's not waking up" Nayeon stutter. "Fuck! I thought she fell asleep! " I said angrily, feeling angry to myself. I rush to Jihyo, trying to wake her up again but she didn't wake up. "Fuck! Fuck! Fuck! Even her lips are pale! How can I not realize that!! " My eyes suddenly become watery. "I should bring her to the hospital as soon as possible!" I hurriedly carry her halfway but someone holds my arm. "What about reporters? Paparazzi? " Sana said. I harshly move her hand aside, "People's life matters or rumors matter??!! " I yell furiously. I avert my eyes back to Jihyo and continue my plan to carry her to the van and drive to the hospital.

"Babe, please... I still want you, I still want to see you" I say worriedly while driving the van. My eyes are tearing up again. I grip the steering wheel even tighter. I speed up very fast, don't care about laws. As soon as I reach the hospital, I went out of my side and rush to Jihyo's side. I carry her carefully and slam the van door by my kick. I was struggling to press the lock button while carrying Jihyo. Finally, when the van is locked, I run to the hospital.

"Nurse! Doctor! Please! Save her! Shes dehydrated! " I put her on an empty bed, the doctor and nurse rushes to the bed and inject things in her.

As time past by, she becomes stable, the doctor shifts her to a private room, her skin isn't pale anymore. I began to be sleepy and slept beside her.

Jihyo POV
Suddenly I felt my breathing is at ease again. I gain conscious slowly, my eyes being attacked by a bright white light with a white ceiling. I cover my eyes but I realize I feel a weight on my hand. I saw Y/N, she lets her head rest on my bed, looking in my way. Obviously, I can see her condition, her eyes were swollen, her nose was red and her eye bag was... I feel bad now...

How long did I stay here...?

I could wake her up immediately to tell her that I'm somewhat okay now but I chose to keep still and look at her sleeping. My hands were caressing her hand but her skin felt different. It felt rough and dry. As my eyes began to focus, even more, I notice her hands were actually red, have some blood dried on the skin.

"Jihyo! Are you okay-" My members dash in but soon kept quiet after showing an 'shhh' hand sign. Without realizing, I was smiling at sight, a sight that I was happy for a long time before but now broken because of me. Frowning at all those thoughts of moments that I suddenly pushed Y/N away but she still stays. She stays for me... Up until now.

I should appreciate her... That she stayed with me, loving me and all. I don't think she will give up easily...

"SON Y/N I SWEAR IM GOING TO KILL YOU! " Jeongyeon came in with fire around her,  telling us that she's super angry. Y/N later woke up,  being startled with the commotion that Jeongyeon started. "W-what happen? " Y/N was squinting as she was obviously showing that she is still tired. "Our dorm is burned!  Half of the place is burned!" Jeongyeon folds her arms.

"W-wait what?  How did that happen?"

"What were you cooking just now?"

"Porridge? "

"Exactly!!" Y/N facepalm herself after realizing that the Porridge was the cause of the incident. "So where the fuck are we going to sleep? " Sana asks impatiently. "Y/N's dorm? " Nayeon answered.  "But her dorm is also being burned down!" Jeongyeon exclaim. "Damn! " Tzuyu said. "Ya Eonni... What about our house?"

Y/N's face brightened up a little bit. "Then Y/N's house then!" Tzuyu excitedly says.

Now its been the second day I've been staying and I will be discharged soon. Y/N was busy packing my stuff.

"Y/N" Y/N lift her eyebrows up, " yes?" She looks at me like how she usually looks at me when we are together. I'm distracted...

I'm falling for you again... You're just attractive that I can't help myself but to fall for you again

"Jihyo ya?  Jihyo?" She waves her hand in front of my face. "Ah sorry" "you were saying?" She continues packing some stuff.  "Nothing...  I forget what I want to say"

~~~~~

"Yayyyyyy some Staycay on Y/N's house~" Tzuyu exclaim happily. "And I'm gonna sleep in my room again after a long time" Chaeyoung closes her eyes as she breathes in the air. Mina happily rushes to Chaeyoung and clings onto her.

"So I have about 4 rooms, not included with the storeroom. One is my room, another one is Chaeng room. The other two are vacant.  You would probably see some stuff in one room since it used to have a rental before but she debuted and shift out... Kinda" Y/N said as she heads to her room and throws her body to her bed.

The members settled down together,  planned who sleeps in which room.

SaTzu,  2yeon in one room. Mina sleeps together with Chaeyoung in her room. Dahyun and Momo in one room. While i...  Still wandering around the living room. "Hey" I startled at the sudden voice. "Aren't you going to sleep?" Y/N question me. I awkwardly just sit on the couch as I pat the couch, "y-yea... I'm heading to sleep" Y/N fold her arm, "Right... On the couch?  You sure bout that? "

"Y-yes" I wouldn't want to sleep in a room with her since things would be so awkward so I made up excuses, "I- I'm used to sleeping on a couch.  A leader must always make a sacrifice..." Y/N just kept quiet while sighing and looking down. "Though it would be cold, I will sleep here and not bugging anyone else-" Y/N carries me up,  in a bridal style. I blush,  "w-what are you d-doing? "

"Sleep on my bed" I was taken aback by her words so I kept quiet. "With me" "w-wait then I'll be bugging you-"

Kisses... I miss her kiss and now... She's kissing me without my permission.

"Done talking?" Y/N smile,  acting like nothing happened before her question. Y/N then walk to her room,  putting me down slowly as she put the blanket, covering my body.

"Goodnight,  babe"

To be continued

Tadaaaaaaaa another update after a long ass week!!!  Dang...  I'm super tired because of my intern... There's no fixed lunchtime or dinner time :'( I'm sorry I don't update as often as I was last time,  hope you guys aren't mad at me...