Chapter 9

Much misses

Y/N POV
My body manages to wake up on time without shining light travels my eye. I sit up with my eyes closed,  reminiscing yesterday scene. My body reacts first before my brain does. My body betrays me,  my body asks for it,  my body still misses her. I smile because I know, I know that she still has feelings for me.

I look beside me,  Jihyo is still sleeping. I smile shyly while blushing. It felt like I'm drunk yesterday, I know that wasn't a usual me. I'm not that daring to do that such thing. As I was rubbing my face and eyes, I received a text from PD-nim

PD-nim:
Come to the meeting room as soon as possible.

:
Roger that
Seen

I rush everything and head out without making them breakfast,  putting down a note beside Jihyo. As soon as I went out of the house, I went into the car and drove there. I beep my staff card and rush to the meeting room. After opening the meeting room door, he was already sitting, looking at me with confusion. I quickly bow. "Have a seat" I follow his instruction and sat down. "Have you found out who that guy is? "

"I have not PD-nim" I downcast my eyes. "It's okay then, I will- what happens to your hands? " I jolt, I retrieve my shaky hand away. "Nothing happens PD-nim" "well... As long as you don't punch the guy... " I clench my teeth. " if that's the case, I will find that guy and send you down" I clench my fist. "So then,  who will take care of them if I'm not around? "

"Oh,  there will be another manager I will put in charge for your replacement for time being" he smiled,  "I will put their safety first like my own daughters" "I don't trust them" I mumble. "Don't be too protective Y/N, they will be fine" "I hope so" I sigh.

Jyp finally ends the meeting and ask me to apply some meds on my hands before heading to my house. I went to the pharmacy and buy some. I thought of going

Jihyo pov
I woke up late,  checking my phone it's almost 4 pm. "Didn't know I'm that tired..." I whisper to myself. I sit up while my eyes are half open and check my side. "Hmm?  Where did Y/N go? " I stretch my body and rub my eyes.  I stand up and walk outside lazily,  walking to the kitchen. I hear some vibration on the living room table but I see no one there.  After I grab a drink from the fridge,  I walk to the living room couch.  I was about to sit but I stood back up as soon as possible as I realize there was someone sleeping there. 

Her tie was loosened and a few buttons were unbuttoned. She looks pretty exhausted,  my heart softens.  I re-adjust her position of sleeping on the couch as it looks uncomfortable for her,  putting a pillow under her head. I slowly untie her tie, pulling it off,  her collarbone was shown out.  I exhale harshly,  "damn"

I quickly turn away and walk off before I turn gay. "I wonder what made her busy doe"

Suddenly her phone vibrated on the table behind her,  I stand up and check the message. 

-the message is hidden-

"What's her password?  Her birthday? "

-wrong password-

"My birthday?  Can't be... " I doubt that it's going to be my birthday but I still try. Surprisingly,  I got access to her phone. I check her message to see what's going on, on her side.

JYP; if you can settle it ASAP. The rude guy.

The rude guy??

~~~~~
Its now night time,  it's our dinner time.  The girls came out of their room, noisily,  waking Y/N up. "What time is it now? "

"Its 7.30 pm" Nayeon answered

"Eonni,  did you go somewhere?  You look hella tired" Y/N rubs her eyes,  "No, I didn't go anywhere" Y/N yawns and went into the bathroom. "What happened to Y/N doe...  She's acting differently today" the other members discuss it amongst themselves.

Y/N went out of the bathroom and straight sit on the dining table. "I'm not cooking today but I ordered fried chicken for you guys" "치맥?(chimaek/chicken & maekju/ chicken and beer) " Y/N simply just nod,  "Chaeng"

Chaeyoung was taken aback when Y/N suddenly call her out,  causing Chaeng to be scared. "If you want to drink,  up to you, I won't stop you.  Besides,  you're an adult now" Chaeng sigh in relieved. The doorbell chimes. "I go get the food,  you guys can sit" Y/N stand up and open the door,  getting the food for us and went back to the dining table,  putting the food there.

The girls were busy digging the chicken while Y/N went one side looking at her phone. When I was about to walk to her,  her eyes went wide looking at her phone screen. She immediately dresses up in a flash,  "you girls can go ahead and eat,  I'll be home late" Y/N wore her shoe and head out but she went back in to simply just give me a kiss on my forehead.

Y/N pov
Nojambros:
I found the guy's address but are you sure you let me take pictures with my bias and ot9?

Godjihyo:
I'm their manager,  I settle things.  Of course, I would let you slide this once. As long as you don't hurt them,  I'm cool with it. And please,  when you post,  say that you meet them on the street,  don't expose the address they were at. Thanks, man.

I hang up the call and hurriedly find for the guy. He's has been living in a very very small house. I knock with patience,  waiting for him to open the door. " who are you-" his eye went big as he realizes who am i.  He pushes me down to the floor and takes the advantage to run. 

Damn this guy!  I'm losing my patience

I stand up and run like sonic,  chasing him within two arm's length. " if you trying to escape, I will put more pressure on you. "  I warn him.  He suddenly looks back to me and spits.  "Mthrfckr!  SO THIS IS WHAT YOU TRY TO DO" I rage and pull his collar,  pulling him back and punch right at his face without giving him chance. 

I stop punching and sway my hand,  "not this arm again" I whine. "You better follow me,  you son of a bij"

I hail a taxi and sit beside him. "Don't do anything stupid, I know how to fight.  I'm their bodyguard and manager" I warn him again. I look upon my phone and message JYP that I found the guy and on the way to the building.

My hand...  It stings...

To be continued.