Chapter 6

Remember

"Good morning guys" I greeted them while putting a bowl of soup on the table. "I made a Clam soup for all of you so drink it and finish it. You guys will have to go Radio station at night" I continue saying while cleaning up the pot.

"Thank you, Manager-nim..."

I smile to myself. "So what do you guys want to do in your free time?"

"Let's get crazy!!" Nayeon shout. "Wait... After hangover? Are you guys serious? No!! " I turn it down, "what about movie time? "

"Call! "

They rush, some sit on the floor, some sits on the couch. Without me knowing, Jihyo was sitting at the corner of the couch with an only empty space left there. Tzuyu went to off the light so I couldn't see who sits where. "So what movie?"

"IT 2!" Dahyun suggest. "Anyone wants to debate? " I look around and they just kept quiet. "I guess IT was a nice choice to suggest IT" I talk to myself.

Once I set the movie, I quickly jump to the only empty space and hug my leg. I mean I'm cool with horror movies but when it comes to jumping scares... I would do random gestures and scream.

The start was pretty normal, no jumpscare at first. The tip of my toes was dangling at the edge of the couch, I could feel that Sana was super scared, she was pressing her back on the couch. I could feel someone hugging my arm but that wasn't what's most important. The only important thing is Jumpscares.

The movie was getting more deep and scary. The moment they need to find individual memories, the Clown will appear and fucked their memories up.

"So Ben still has feelings for Bev? "

"Ack! She's on fire!! "

"Run! "

I wasn't expecting any jumpscare since the Clown didn't chase after Ben. The moment he turns behind, "AHHH!! " I yell. Welp, I think I make everyone scared now. As the Movie continues, Bill and Bev reunite at the basecamp. The moment they kiss reminds me of yesterday. Jihyo's soft touch. Jihyo's soft lips. Her husky voice which it witched me under her spell. "What are you doing? " that voice, the voice that witched me for 10 years. My eyes widened as I just realize that I was so close to Jihyo. " I uh...nothing" I chuckle nervously. My heart was beating fast.

As I was trying to avoid the question, I look at the screen again and focus. Focus overtook the confuses around us. Jihyo was back to her scaredness and hugging the pillow, she somehow hugs my arm together. I don't know if it's enough for her to be cool with the horror of jumps scare or not.

Now,  they're fighting with the big ass clown. "Dang,  the clown is scary," Momo said.  "But not as scary as this bunch of crackheads I'm taking care right now" I chuckle as the rest laugh. As the clown going to die soon, I smile happily since 'IT' has come to the end.

"Okay!  The movie's over!  Get ready for radio show now! "

~~~~~
"So who is the leader in the group? " I said while changing the gear.

"Jihyo," everyone says together. "Then from now on,  if anything goes wrong, I will find for you first,  Jihyo," I said in a stern voice. "Break time,  10 minutes" I stop by a convenient store and went out to buy a bottle of water. As I pay the bottle, I went outside the convenient store to have a smoke break. 2 sticks for now. After I finish the last stick, I flick the cigarette butt and head to the van while drinking the bottle of water. I open the door and went in,  closing the cap of the bottle before I close the door.  "All done? No one buying anything?" I get silent respond.