Chapt 12

Jealous

Jihyo POV
My mind was 70% focus on the concert while 30% thinking of Y/N and Mina. As I continue on stage,  I'm scared that the 30% might overlap the 70% so I tried my best to focus on the concert by looking at fans and the songs that are playing.

I run around with a smile to brush the worries away but I couldn't. I lasted only for a few songs and the thoughts came back. When its time for us to speak,  I ask ONCEs if they realize that there's only ot8 and they gave a loud yes. "Mina wasn't feeling well suddenly before we start the concert but our sweet Manager is taking care of her so don't worry" I announced. I couldn't believe that I said 'don't worry' when I myself is worried about both Mina and Y/N. Just funny huh?

I hid my tears while I wasn't facing the audience and I smile after I wipe my tears off.

"Jihyo intro them to the next song! " Nayeon call me out. I jolt a bit and smile,  "next song is about a girl who regrets letting go of their ex and wants to get back, precious love and next song going to be Daring woman!"

"Let's go! "
.
.
.
.

"I thought too easily
Of your love
Come back to me, back into my arms"

I shed tears as I remember about the pain I gave to Y/N before and yet she's treating me kindly.

We then split into subunit and my unit is going to perform first

"You're not smiling at me for a reason, right?
You're not being cold towards me for a reason
I understand your heart
And I'm afraid that you'll fall

Ya Iya iya look at me
We don't have to lie to each other's heart"

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Now it's our second talk but I was at the backstage to check on Mina and Y/N "Manager Seo jun,  could you help take over Manager Y/N to take care of Mina for time being? " I ask Manager Seo jun. He nods and I drag Y/N right away.  "What are you trying to do??" Y/N struggles to get away from my grip but her struggles were too soft in my strong grip.

As I was near to the stage, I hear them talking. It was Chaeyoung talking to our fans, "Jihyo eonni went backstage to check on Mina eonni-" "I'm here" I speak on the mic while revealing myself with Y/N in my hands. Our members went a little shock at my sudden appearance with Y/N

"Hey guys, do you guys know..." I pull Y/N and form a line with my other members, " this is our Manager or also as Bodyguard. She multitasks as both of that to do her job and take care of us"

"Jihyo, what are you doing doe...this isn't in our plan" Sana whisper with her teeth clenched. I heard but I ignore, " Y/N and i... We are-"

"Close friends, they... No, actually Our manager was once our close friends during our schooling days. I'm sure you guys know that Y/N and Chaeyoung are siblings right?" Jeongyeon nervously laughs. Our conversation became longer than its suppose to, " that days was a very meaningful day whereby we had fun together,  Sana had beef towards Y/N but they're fine now,  am I right,  Sana?" Nayeon aims Sana and keeps the topic low to try not to make me do anything stupid. "O-oh...  But that day was my fault and picked on Y/N... Now I realize that Y/N is actually a caring person,  even though I blame her,  she would care less about the blames and just accept the blames even though she isn't at fault but just not to make any fuss in the dorm"

The conversation slowly turns into a confession. " but our Manager does a lot of things behind us,  for us in order to not make us feel hurt, am I right Y/N?" Momo asks Y/N and She slowly nod,  feeling lost at why she was being dragged onto the stage. "When we were drunk,  she carries us one by one to our dorm. When we cant cook, she cooks for us. She will get any haters who hurt us a lot. She treats everyone equally like their little sister" Dahyun said.

"But then.." I interrupt their talk after being quiet for 15 minutes,  "nobody talks about Y/N's life before she became our manager/bodyguard" I gave them an unpredictable emotional smile. "Hajima" Chaeyoung whisper. "Y/N plans to become an idol but she didn't get to debut.  We promise to be debuted together but only the 9 of us got into JYP while Y/N didn't manage to get into another company that she got assign to" Y/N holds onto my hand, signaling me to stop. "Because we debut, it's a 3-year ban for us to contact our family or friends but Y/N just somehow manage to land in this position"

The fans just listen to our small confession, didn't wave their bongs, didn't signal anything with their bongs. I guess they were too confuse with our situation right now as of why Y/N is being dragged to the stage. "I'm sure some of you realize why I shed tears on stage just now right?" I smile painfully. "It's because of my past love life. Its the longest relationship I could ask for but I let it go when she did nothing. I was too pressured by the negativity by netizens so I let her go so release the pressure on my shoulders."

"Jihyo,  you don't have to tell them about it" Y/N tried to convince me to not tell the fans or not they might be upset. I let the grip go,  "she's here amongst us"

The curiosity in the crowd grows louder. I look at Y/N,  she shakes her head slowly,  asking me not to do it but I couldn't resist hiding these feelings or relationships. I grip on her collar,  pulling her close

I kiss her with passion in front of the crowd.

To be continued.