chapter 25: inside

"Take me," the girl whispered against her lips, her cheeks tinging slightly after the words left her mouth.

There was just a quiet moment before the storm. A torch was lit in Willow's eyes as they seemed to silently ask the girl's swirling blue ones if she was certain of her words. August nodded, having never been more certain of anything in her life.

"I need a yes," Willow breathed, her hands shaking against Willow's cheek. She could feel her own veins pulsing beneath her skin.

August closed the space between them, attacking the woman's mouth with her own. She pushed her lips against hers aggressively, feeling flames whip against her cheeks. She pulled away, holding the woman's face in her hands as she breathlessly spoke, "Yes, Willow. Yes."

For a fleeting moment, August watched the woman's expression. There was a voracious look on her face, a dark lust swirling in her eyes that infected the girl in front of her.

Their lips reconnected, gnashing hungrily as if they had been apart for a hundred years. August let out a moan when she felt the woman's tongue slip into her mouth, exploring it as if it was the first time. Willow's hands roamed August, from her shoulder blades to her back and around to her waist. She wanted to touch every part of the girl. She wanted to taste every inch of her there was to taste. She wanted to feel the girl through and through, inside and out. This hunger erupted inside her as her hands grabbed hold of the hem of August's shirt, lifting it over her head.

Willow tossed the sweater to the ground, her breath audibly hitching in her throat as she stared at the girl's exposed front. Willow immediately grabbed August and laid her down on the pillow of the bed, getting on her knees between the girl's legs and simply staring down at the sight in front of her.

Willow could hardly breathe. She couldn't believe the fact that she had such a beautiful girl all to herself right in front of her. Her eyes trailed the lace of August's black bra, down to her visible ribcage where the rabbit lived, down to her lower abdomen that disappeared under the hem of her pants.

Sitting up slightly, August took hold of the hem of Willow's black sweater, tugging down on it. "Take it off," she whispered, feeling an eagerness inside her to see what the woman looked like underneath all her clothing.

Smirking, Willow complied, slowly lifting her shirt over her head and tossing it to the side. She towered over the girl whose lips parted at the sight of her.

Willow's stomach was flat and toned, the shadow of her abs visible in the night. Her V-line was sharp, disappearing under her pants that hung low on her jutting hipbones. The woman was wearing a black bra that complimented her tan skin, and August could see her cleavage even from below.

The raven-haired woman took August's wrists and gently pinned them down on either side of her head, feeling their hands sink into the soft pillow as she leaned down to get face to face with her.

"You're beautiful," Willow whispered to her, giving her a soft peck. "The most beautiful girl I have ever seen." She kissed her again, feeling the girl shiver underneath her as she ran her hand up her soft and warm stomach. Her skin felt like freshly out of the dryer satin underneath her fingertips. She trailed her fingers upwards, her lips dancing with hers.

August felt tingles wherever the woman's hands touched, those tingles seeping through her body to her spine that quivered every time the woman's skin met hers. She felt Willow's lips shift from devouring her lips to trailing down her face. She fluttered her eyes shut as she felt Willow leave a line of kisses down her jaw until she reached the corner of her neck where her jaw met, her lips forming a suction cup right on that sweet spot that she remembered from the first time they made out. August bit her lip to keep from moaning, but she felt the woman's suction grow harder and her fingertips press firmer into her stomach, which invoked a soft moan from the girl's throat.