Chapter 22

🌊 Takata Mashiho

"Are you sure about that, Mashi?" Seunghun-hyung asked while leaning on the door frame, watching me pack my things.

"I don't want to confuse him, hyung." I simply answered and closed my luggage.

It's better this way, we'll both benefit in this. He'll have his time to try and move on and I'll do too.

"But don't you think he will need you?"

"No. I want to help him, but I don't think it would be good if I have feelings for him."

"I really can't change your mind, no?" I nodded and he sighed, "Fine, you'll stay with someone at the dorms. I won't let you live alone."

I already told Asahi about staying at the dorms because of the reason of change in my schedules, I won't have the same schedule with Junkyu, which is not true. But to my luck, he agreed.

I wrote a note and left it on his bed side table before leaving. It's still 4:30 in the morning, and Seunghun-hyung is driving me to the dorm where he said he knows someone. That someone was also informed by hyung of our arrival. Upon arriving at the dorm– why the fuck does it look like a condominium building!? We get in the lift and hyung pressed the 15th floor button. The lift opened and we walked towards a unit. 15-440.

"Bitch. Open it." Seunghun-hyung pressed the doorbell.

The door opened revealing a familiar face– "JIHOON-HYUNG!?"

"It's nice seeing you again, Shiho." he smiled. Oh he doesn't have his braces now.

"You'll stay with Jihoon, okay?" Seunghun-hyung said and I'll just nodded despite of confusion.

Why is he here? Is he the Jihoon/Ji that they're talking about? The someone that they don't wanna mention? What is he doing here in Treasure? Is he hiding from us? My questions were answered when he told me everything. As in everything, from the very beginning. It somehow broke my heart, although it's already broken.

I went to the university alone since Jihoon-hyung went to the Kim's house in Treasure Island earlier. I plan to have my breakfast at the gardens but there's a couple– Wait, is that Noa?

"Damn it, Noa! You wrecked me!! YOU RUINED EVERYTHING! I KEPT ON ASKING MYSELF WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH ME, WHAT DOES RAE HAVE THAT I DON'T AND YOU CHOSE HIM OVER ME!!" the guy– no, that's not just a random guy, that's Junkyu. He sat on the ground and I can clearly hear his cries.

I saw Noa bent down and held Junkyu, maybe he's trying to hush him down. I can't hear what he is saying. He kissed the top of Junkyu's head and walked away. What the fuck? HE'LL LEAVE JUNKYU IN THAT CONDITION!?

I want to run to him. I want to hug him. I want to be his shoulder to cry on. But I know that won't help.

-----

"Mashiho, be ready, I'll pick you up in 10 minutes." Jihoon-hyung said through a phone call which made me curious. It's already almost 11PM, but as what he said, I just grabbed my purple sweat shirt from the closet and wore it.

After a few minutes, Jihoon-hyung arrived wearing a worried expression on his face.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

"Junkyu's been locking inside his room for three days. He won't eat if he's not being forced to. Seunghun-hyung is worried, actually everyone is. We don't know what happened and why he is like that." he explained.