Chapter 32

🌊 Kim Junkyu

"Are you plotting another prank to pull again, Kim Junkyu?" a small figure appeared infront of me with its crossed arms. A chuckle immediately escaped my mouth as I look up to his annoyed face.

"You're getting paranoid, love." I mocked him, making him hit my chest with a bit of strength.

"I can't trust you anymore after making me eat an oreo with a damn toothpaste, hiding my alarm clock in my drawer yesterday morning and giving me a damn cup of cutted letter Ts earlier." he enumerated the pranks that I've done to him ever since they moved back to the Island.

I stood up and was about to give him a kiss on his forehead but he took a step back, while giving me death glares. "I swear to Gods, Kim Junkyu, if you're planning of pulling another prank..." he warned.

I reached for his hand and shook my head, "I ain't gonna pull a prank on you anymore, love. I promise-"

"That's what you also told me yesterday." he said in a whiny tone.

"It's for real this time. I swear." I told him with my oh so powerful sweet tone. "I'll make it up to you. Let's go on a date?"

His expression brighten and that's what I'm living for, his smiles and his happy eyes.

"Where?" he asked with a smile.

"Wherever you want." I answered and put my arm on his shoulders.

"Uhmm? What about let's go buy groceries? I'll cook for us. Is that fine with you?"

"It's all up to you, love. But later tonight, we'll do something fun." I winked at him and we started walking our way out of the campus.

We rode a bus going to the mall where we are going to buy the ingredients that he will be needing for his dish. I just keep on following him inside the supermarket while pushing the cart. He is putting ever damn kind of food we'll pass by.

"Are you gonna cook all of those?" I asked him.

"Nope. If you can cook gummy worms, chocolates and cupcakes... Maybe I should try, no? What ya think?" he answered sarcastically making me raise an eyebrow.

"This brat– I thought we're just gonna buy the ingredients you'll need." I sighed and he chuckled, shrugging his shoulders as he continued walking.

After some time, he finished grabbing every food products here in the supermarket– I'm not exaggerating, he really did grab almost everything and the cart is almost full.

"Is everything you need for your dish complete?" I asked him and so, he turned to me, smiling sweetly.

"None of those are actually here... Hehehehe." he slowly raised a V-sign as my jaw dropped on his remark. The cart is almost full and yet, the reason why we are here are still not in this cart!? My legs are trembling for following him around– Mommy help! "Are you tired already? I could just go by mys–"

"You think I'll let you go alone? Come on, let's get this done. I'm starving..." I paused for a moment, "I feel like eating you– I mean eating with you." I whispered to his ear.

"Stop being kinky, sir. We're at a public place." he gently shoved my face away from him.

Finally – This one's for real. Finally it's over. I told him that I will just call Seunghun-hyung to pick us up here in the mall. We've brought too many, and four hands will not be able to carry all of these.

He's now at an ice cream parlor to satisfy his cravings for a bubble gum ice cream– ew. Eating a bubble gum flavored ice cream feels like eating a damn toothpaste– Oh? He already tried eating toothpaste.

"Oh look at his smiling by himself." a small human– no, a toothpaste-eating hamster appeared on my sight, putting a scoop-full of ice cream to his mouth.

"I'm just curious, since when have you developed a liking on bubble gum ice cream?" I eyed him mockingly.

"Since the day you made me eat a fuckin oreo with toothpaste as a filling." he answered, annoyance laced in his tone. I chuckled and bent down a little to peck on the tip of his nose.

"I love you." I winked at him.

"I hate you." he cutely responded.

"Hate me more. For they say, the more you hate, the more you love." I raised a brow repeatedly but he just rolled his eyes.

I just let him eat his bubble gum ice cream in peace even if I'm having a crisis whether to pinch his cheeks or not because he looks so cute. He looks like a kid whenever he eats the ice cream.

Not so long, Seunghun-hyung arrived and helped me put the groceries at the back of the car, while Mashiho hopped happily and entered the car with the scoop on the ice cream in his mouth. What a kid– an adorable kid.

"You've brought too much.." Seunghun-hyung said as we get into the car.

"Someone seems like he has been starving for a whole damn year and almost bought every food products in the supermarket." I stated eyeing the hamster at the backseat but seems to give a 0 damn and still enjoys his toothpaste a.k.a bubble gum ice cream.

"Yah, koala. Wake up." I felt gentle pokes on my cheeks, and it feels like I'm not in the car anymore? "Baby, wake up. I thought we'll be having our date?"

I shut my eyes open upon hearing the last sentence, and saw I'm in my room– "How–"

"Hyung and I carried you all the way here cuz you won't wake up. You're probably tired because of what we did in the supermarket. Sorry." he said but I pinched his nose and smiled at him.

"It's okay, love. Sorry for falling asleep." I sat up and rubbed my eyes.

"Let's go? I'll show you something." he said and laid his hand to me which I gladly took. He led me til outside of the house, then to the shore.

My jaw dropped upon seeing what awaits.

----

🐱 WLBTH aka "Moana AU" has reached 1k reads!💖 Thank you for everyone who are supporting and reading it💖 I love y'all😘