Chapter 15: M-Train

Night Time

It's the night and it sounds like everyone is downstairs. I slide down the railing again and go to get find everyone but no ones there. I hear a muffled noise in a room and I go to open the door and it's a theater.

Every seat is taken and I look up to see what they're watching. I am beyond shocked they're watching the championship of my boxing game. I look for the remote and they don't hear me cause they're busy cheering me on at the screen.

I find the remote and I turn off the tv, they all turn around and see me. "Why are you guys watching this? How did you guys even find this" I ask them. Kehlani speaks up "It wasn't me bitch!"

"Then who was it?" I ask.

"Um, that doesn't matter. But why don't you want us watching it? You're good! Come on! Watch it with us."

Everyone in the theater starts to chant "M- Train", that was my stage name because after every win I would do a train's 'choo choo' movement with my arms.

I roll my eyes and sit in an empty seat next to Kehlani. Then, I hear Natalie say "Um, 'scuse me. You're in my seat sweetie." I look around in confusion and say "Do I look like I give a damn?"

"I'm warning you to move!" Natalie says and I laugh.

"What are you gonna do, do a cartwheel and kick me in the nose?" I ask. "Mariana, move." Natalie says.

"Make me bitch." Natalie throws her drink at the side of my face.

"Ok, you wanted me to get up, now I'm up." I gut her in the stomach and she falls down in pain. Before I can do anything else. Diego picks my small figure over his shoulders and takes me out of the theater.

"Where are you taking me?" I ask him. He doesn't answer and he takes me into the living room and places me onto the couch, a few seconds later. Natalie sits at the far end of the couch. Diego turns on the tv and Billie pops up with a face of disappointment.

She doesn't say anything for a while and then she says "Why? Just why?". Natalie decides to tell " It was Mariana's fault. She sat in my seat!" Billie stops her and says "Your seat? If anything their mines, I paid for them."

"Sorry, Miss Gambino." Natalie mutters.

"Now leave, I need to talk to Mariana alone." Natalie walks out of the living room and Billie says "Now, I thought I told you to look over them, not fight them? So why Mariana. Why?" I don't answer and then she hangs up.

I gasp, well that was fucking rude.

Billie POV

I hang up the phone and groan. She was supposed to be in charge, not fight them. Natalie always was the one to instigate fights. We were still in the private jet and me, Claudia and Zoe were playing truth or dare. It was my turn to be asked.

Claudia says "Truth or dare?" I pick truth and she asks me "Have you fucked my sister yet?" I tell her "No, I haven't."

"Why are you lying?" Claudia asks.

"Seriously, I haven't." I say.

"Why not?" Zoe asks.

"Because we've only been dating for less than a week?" I say.

"Hmph, by the way, she's a virgin." Claudia mentions.

"Ok..? And I should know that because...?" I already knew she was a virgin, but I decided to play oblivious.

"So when you fuck her for the first time, you have to be gentle." I make a face.

"She won't be gentle, we all know Billie." Zoe cuts in.

"The fuck is that supposed to mean?" I ask.

"It means that whenever you and your fuck buddy Natalie would fuck. She would scream so god damn loud. We couldn't sleep BILLIE!" Claudia says and Zoe laughs out loud and I send them both a glare.

"What? It's true." Zoe says.

"I can't believe that I'm talking to you dumb asses about sex and that whole thing with me and Natalie was so long ago." I say defending myself.

"Whatever. Hey? Are you going to let Mariana get jumped in?" Claudia asksm

"Pffft no." Is the answer I give.

"Why not, I want my little sister with me!"

"She's not ready Claudia." I say.

"And how do you know that?" Zoe asks.

"Because I'm not stupid? She's not being jumped in and that's final."

"Fine! But let's make a deal." Claudia says.

"Alright? What is it?" I say.

"You have to make Mariana think that you cheated and we see how she reacts. If she cries then she's too weak to join the gang, but if she goes Loco (Crazy), she joins." Claudia says

"Yeah! That's good. But we do it our way." Zoe says.

"Why does it have to be based on if she cries or goes crazy though?" I asked.

"Because we need someone who is a strong-willed leader, not some punk-ass bitch. And for some reason, I think Mariana is the leader we need right now. But we have to confirm it. Deal?" Claudia says.

"Fine, I'll know she'll cry. Deal." Let's just say that I spoke too soon. Very soon.