Sky and Sauve

Sky POV
I was throwing back on sauve or whateva cause he asked me if I wanted to dance and I said sure. He turned me around and now we are face to face. " what you staring at nigga" I said " damn i can't admire you?"  Sauve said I mean yea but-
And before I could get the last word out we were having a whole make out session.
Sauve POV
At first sight I knew I wanted this girl. After we got done making out I took her hand and led her upstairs and she followed behind.
📣SMUT WARNING📣
Sauve POV
I threw sky on the bed and I can tell she wanted me. I came closer to her and she lifted herself up to watched me take my shirt off. I got on the bed and stared kissing on her neck leaving her hickeys. I could tell her ass was enjoying it cause she threw her head back and let out a small moan.
Sky POV
This nigga knew what he was doing. The only part I knew it was gonna be a problem was the hickeys cause I knew jaila and Mari were gon say sum bout it. Anyways... this nigga still sucking on my neck and I was getting impatient so I started to tug on his pants, he then whispered " you not gon get it that easily " I rolled my eyes and let him continue. He then pulled my pants down leaving me in my lace PINK panties. He took them bitches off with his mouth. He then starts to lick my area like he ain't Neva had some " 😻" before.
Sauve POV
I knew this lil girl was wet for me. I started licking her like crazy. She was moaning uncontrollably so I knew she was ready for the D. I then came up from down there and started to kiss her to tease her more.
"Ugh! Can you stop nigga damn." I chuckled and started to unbuckle my pants of course her ass was impatient so she helped me unbuckle them. After that I slid myself inside her and she started to moan instantly i started going faster just because. After our lil session I came on her stomach and laid beside her.
Sky POV
Both me and this nigga was outta breath I turned to him and we both started laughing next thing you know we both knocked out.