desiree and mosey packing for the tour 💙

mosey's POV
i've been waiting to go on tour i'm hella hyped. i'm glad desiree is going and all the girls is goin too so all of us can have fun onna tour. i'm not sure when i should tell my fans. i got my suitcase ready and put some stuff in it for rn. i hopped inna shower. i got out. this was my fit.

   i went into the living room and started smokin a blunt

i went into the living room and started smokin a blunt. i played " choosy " by nef the pharaoh.
—————————————————————
desiree's POV
so after sauve told us the news. me and the girls went up stairs to pack. i went to my room. i got my suitcase and packed some stuff for now and picked out some fits. tomorrow i'll finish packing. i had my fits and shoes and other necessities.

i decided to hop in a shower and get ready for bed. i got inna shower. i got out. i brushed my teeth and did my skincare. i brushed out my hair. this was my night fit

i went into the living room and seen mosey smokin a blunt as usual

i went into the living room and seen mosey smokin a blunt as usual. he was playin choosy. i seen him look at me up and down. " come here lil bby" he said exhaling the smoke. Nobody knew we somewhat had a thing and everybody was asleep. Well I knew sky was but I was guessing everybody else was to.
I walked over to mosey blushing hard asf and stood in front of him. He used his hand without the blunt in it to wrap his hand around my waist, still sitting down. He then pulled me onto his lap. " watchu doin bby" he said taking another hit from the blunt. Looking me up and down again.

Well I'm about to go to bed I was just coming to see what you were doing. I said. " oh ok you finish packing tho" he asked putting his hand on my thigh. " sorta" we leave tomorrow Mosey said. I know imma wake up early and finish. " Ight well gn " he said cheesing at me. He pecked me on the lips and smacked my ass when I got up. " mosey!" I whispered while looking at him surprised.
He just laughed and went on his phone.

I then took my ass back upstairs and went to sleep. It was the first day of tour tomorrow and we had to be to the air port early.