Sky and sauve tour day

Sky POV
Sooo.. it's 8:00 in the mf morning and sauve has been trying to get me up for the past 5 mins. " Sky bb wake up we gotta get to the air port" " okay nigga I'm coming" I was excited for the tour but i really wanted to sleep. I eventually got up and started to pack last minute stuff like fanny packs and jewelry. Here's what I packed in my suit case.⬇️

"BABY COME ON WE GON BE LATE" sauve from downstairs

"BABY COME ON WE GON BE LATE" sauve from downstairs. " OKAY IM GETTING MY SUITE CASE MY SHIT HEAVY ASF NIGGA" I guess neek heard that I was having troubles so he just came into my room without saying anything and grabbed my suite case to bring downstairs. " thnx" I said irritated. " ye " neek Said still walking out the door to go downstairs.

" SKY" sauve said. " OKAY IM COMING SAUVE DAMNN!!" I yelled. I went downstairs but we couldn't leave just yet cause all the other girls were still upstairs. " yall wanna smoke before we leave?" Mosey said. " yea"  We all the Said including me cause all the other girls were upstairs. We smoked them blunt and I got hella hungry. I went to the pantry to get hella snacks for the trip. " bb you know there is snacks on the jet right. " I know but I'm hungry now" I said with a baby voice. " okay bb" he said laughing.

Everybody eventually came downstairs with they suite case and we headed out the door.
• at the airport• I was tired asf and my neck hurt from leaning against the window in the Uber car. I saw a gift shop where they sold this neck pillows and I didn't even check the price I just paid for it. " Sky we gon be over here when you done" Desiree said " Ight" I said.

The plane finally arrived but we went out a special entrance bc it was a "private jet" when I saw it for the first time I was speechless. " that shit look nice" jaila said. Everybody was quiet until Amari started laughing. " are we just gonna stand here or are we gonna get on the plane" she said. " oh yea" everybody said.
• Picture of plane• ⬇️

Everybody was arguing over who sat where for like 2 hours straight eventually everybody got situated and comfortable

Everybody was arguing over who sat where for like 2 hours straight eventually everybody got situated and comfortable. It's dark outside and mostly eveybody is sleep. Besides sauve and mosey They was smoking and playing cards.
• the next morning•
It was morning and everybody's niggas was waking they girls up. They told them to change into they outfits cause we had to take and Uber to the hotel.
" sky put yo clothes on we finna land" sauve said.
"Ight" I said to him while turning over not facing him. " Sky you better not take yo ass back to sleep " sauve said. " I'm not nigga".

I got up to get dress and this is what I'm wearing. Btw I changed my outfit cause I wanted to look kinda like a hoe.
• this is what I wore instead of the blue outfit" ⬇️

" nope take that shit off you showing to much" sauve said

" nope take that shit off you showing to much" sauve said. " but bb" I said pouting. " omfg fine sauve said.
I think she look cute mosey says smirking. " don't get you're throat cut Desiree said. " yea nigga" sauve said. I'm just joking mosey said grabbing Desiree by her ass and kissing her. " okay cause nobody wanna see that" jaila says. Eveybody just laughed and wait for the plane to land.