SKY

Sky POV I was getting my curls wet so I could head downstairs I was kinda rushing bc sauve was in the shower and  I wanted to hurry and get ready before he got out

Sky POV
I was getting my curls wet so I could head downstairs I was kinda rushing bc sauve was in the shower and I wanted to hurry and get ready before he got out.

"Baby can you bring me a towel?" Sauve yelled. Yea one sec " hurry we need to be leaving" okay damn nigga. I went Into the bathroom and I saw sauves hand behind the door reaching for the towel.
"Stop acting like I ain't Neva seen yo dick before sauve" I said " no, you dont get that rn that's why I'm hiding it." Sauve said " aw Ight" I finished of with some lipgloss and went on my phone till sauve got out.

• 15 mins later•
Sky POV
I saw sauve walked out the door shaking his dreads while he had the towel wrapped around him. " you want me to help you get dressed?" I asked him. " naw I'm good bb" he said. " but you can help me put some lotion on my back" he said. " okay " I said all happy jumping off the bed.

I walked over to him put some lotion on my hands and started
running his back. Very slow. He noticed what I was trying to do and he turned around quick and pushed me on the bed.
He went to my ear and said " not rn Sky"
" ugh fine" he finished off his look with some cologne and putting his shoes on.

We walked downstairs and everybody seemed to be ready. Even celery goofy looking ass. We all walked out the door and I entered the Uber. And drove to the party.