At the show 🇨🇦

Sky POV
We arrived to the show and it was crowded. Btw this is what I decided to wear this.⬇️

While sauve was on stage I decided to meet with some of his fans

While sauve was on stage I decided to meet with some of his fans. And meet with the people that asked to meet in my insta comment. I talked to everybody and decided to take pictures. " lemme get a pic with you right quick" I heard chi say " okay" In the photo I was hugging him he was hugging me And he said he would post it later.

• 3 hours later•
After taking pictures with fans I went to go get some chipotle cause I wasn't finna stay for they M&G so I just left. I was finna head back to the Uber till I saw sauve and malu. Malu was whispering something into his ear. " Ight bet" is all I heard him say.

I walked off and I guess sauve saw me. " sky wait" he says. I proceed to walk faster " Sky just lemme talk to you bb" he says he finally catches up to me and grabs me from behind. Bro let me tf goooo! I say to him. " naw cause then you gonna hit me" he says laughing. Yep to let me go. " no you gon let me talk?" He asks.

Yea, I say. She was whispering in my ear bc she didn't want you to hear what she was saying. " cause you're Cheating that's why" I say trying to walk off but he grabbed my waist and brought me to him. " sky no" she was planning a surprise party for you. " damn you needs chill" aw ok I said. So we good? He asks. Yes I say kissing him. We heard Boof pack playing which means mosey was back on stage.

Shit we gotta go sauve says. We both started running to the backstage and waited for sauve to go on stage.