Sky and sauve day before tour💚

Sky POV
it was the night before the tour and I was freaking tf out. I have some of my stuff packed in my suitcase like my hygiene stuff. But we are gonna be here for 3 weeks which is 21 days. That's 21 mf outfits to choose.
" ugh! Wtf" I said " what's wrong bb" sauve said laughing at me. " I gotta pick out 21 outfits for this damn tour" " lemme help you" sauve said fine you can help me pick out my outfit for the ride.

" oh I forgot to tell you" sauve said " what?" I asked him. We aren't taking the tour bus anymore. " um why" bc we wanted it to me a more fun experience, sauve said. " so what are we taking an Uber" I said sticking my hand out like I was asking for some food.
" naw a private jet" he said. " YOURE LYING" I said getting all excited. " dead serious" he said. Omfg ima be taking some bomb ass photos you feel me? " yea he says chuckling"

Alright now help me pick out my lazy day outfit for the first day. " Ight hold up mosey made me choose which hotel we gonna be staying at for the first day" sauve said. Matter of fact what is the first place we going  to I asked " Toronto" sauve said and the show is finna be packed it's actually sold out. " damn bby" I said. " but this is what I chose for you're first day outfit on the plane.
• her lazy day outfit•⬇️

"You're naked asf" nope you don't get to wear that

"You're naked asf" nope you don't get to wear that. " but imma just be on a plane just chillin  bby" I said. Naw cause I be peeping what Mosey be commenting under you're instagram posts and shit. Sauve said. " ok... well imma be next to you and imma change before I get off the plane sauve. " okay whateva" show me what you wearing to the first show. " okay" I said and got up to show him. " this" I said.
her first show outfit•⬇️

" alright, that's cute cause yo stomach not out" sauve said

" alright, that's cute cause yo stomach not out" sauve said. Well you gon hate most of my outfits cause that's probably the only outfit I got wear my stomach not showing I say laughing at him. " really he said tilting his head in annoyed. " yes sir" I said. And just before we were bout to start play fighting mosey walks in. " we might have to leave early for tour cause some shit happened mosey said" wym some shit happened sauve said.

" come downstairs with the rest of the boys so I can tell you" mosey Said. " oh so the girls can't hear?" I said. " naw lil bby he said joking around" sauve jumped off the bed and chased mosey downstairs.

Anyways since sauve left me upstairs alone I decided to take a shower and head to bed. After I did my hygiene stuff I put my hair up and this is what I wore to bed.⬇️

After that I got in the bed and took my ass to sleep

After that I got in the bed and took my ass to sleep.😴