Sky in the morning

Sky POV
I woke up in the bed and I had a pounding headache. I'm had sauves arms wrapped around my hips and I was hella irritated. I needed to go get some pain killers or I knew I wasn't gonna be able to function. " babe let me get up" I said he tried to pretend like he was still sleep and gripped me harder. " ugh my head hurts bae" I said he still ignored me. I twisted this niggas nipple and that made him let go.

" ow! Wtf skylien" I told you I needed to get up and you wouldn't listen. " you ain't have to grab my nipple tho" he says rubbing his nipple while laughing. " I'm finna take a shower wanna join?" Is we gon fuck afterwards. " maybe I said while Turing around and walking into the bathroom. He comes jumping out of the bed running to the bathroom and closing the door behind him.

" sauve STOPP!!" I yelled in the bathroom. This nigga almost made me fall in the tub while doing to much kissing me. " chill, I wasn't finna let you fall" he says.

• after the shower•
" you like my outfit bae?" I asked sauve

" yea yo ass look sexy asf" sauve said grabbing my waist while he sits on the side of the bed

" yea yo ass look sexy asf" sauve said grabbing my waist while he sits on the side of the bed. Now I'm in between his legs" but look bae I need to tell you bout this movie I wanna watch" " Ight tell me" he says pulling me into the bed kissing all over me. So it's about these 2 girls an- I stopped bc hes still kissing all over my neck not paying attention.

" sauve you not even listening" I said. 2 girls mhm and what else he says kissing on me still so these two girls are black and they get mistreated bc they are black. They get- OMG! babe stop. Ik you're not listening to me. He's on top of me still kissing me. They black and get mistreated he says getting frustrated going back to what he was doing. " you know what nvm" I say getting up. " fine bb I will listen" sauve said

" naw it's good, look up the trailer on google"
" you mad bb?" Nope, you just can never stay concentrated. " come here" sauve said I got on the bed and sat on top of him. " what?" I'm going on tour! And I'm coming right. " hell yea you coming" you gotta pack tomorrow night cause we leaving that following morning. " ayyeee I'm excited we get to travel and shit" yes but don't get to excited cause we gon be on a tour bus and it's gonna be crowded and shit.

" Ik that's gonna be fun toooo!" Imma start packing early.. " go ahead bb, you're so cute when you happy" sauve said " thanks bb".