Mosey and Amari

Amari pov

I woke up to the sun in my face, arms around my waist and a bad headache I look over and see mosey and instantly remember what happed last night I had to pee but mosey has a strong grip on my waist so I tapped him
"Um mosey I have to pee"
"Oh sorry mama"
He let go of my waist and I crawled out of my bed I didn't care to cover myself up because he had already seen me naked so I just walked to the bathroom . After I go pee I walk out and she mosey searching for something I would hope its is clothes because boy was still naked.
"Um what u lookin for?"
"Good morning to you to, and I can't find my shirt"
"Good morning, and ohh do you need help?"
"Nah I'm good thanks to lul baby"
" ok well um imma go take a shower"
" let me join u"
"Ya no"
"Why I've already seen everything. May I remind u of last night" "ahhhh mosey ahhhh yes right there ahhhh"
"Ok stop"
Fine you can take a shower but don't get to clingy and shit.
" wym by clingy"
He said.
I slightly chuckled
"Just come one Lathan I said in a joking way"
"See what you not finna do is call me that shit"
"Would you come on before the water get cold damn"
"20 mins later "

I slightly chuckled "Just come one Lathan I said in a joking way""See what you not finna do is call me that shit""Would you come on before the water get cold damn""20 mins later "

Lathan didn't have any clothes over here since the incident happened last night. But this is what I wore.⬇️
" damn baby I might have to smash that again" lathan said.
Uh no we gotta go to "you're house" to meet with the rest of them.
" you sure you don't wanna stay and-"
No lathan we gotta go, she said cutting him off while walking out the door.
" fuck is you grumpy for" he said under his breath. But she was already down stairs, so she didn't hear him.
Lathan grabbed his car keys and phone and went downstairs to.
Amari was grabbing some food before she left and walked to the door.
"Mmm" lathan said.
What? Amari said.
" nun he said chuckling"
Amari walked out the door along with a smack on the ass from Lathan.
She turned around and rolled her eyes and keep walking to the car.
They both got in the car turned some music on and drove to the BANDKIDS house.
At The BANDKIDS house-