Chapter 4: Sex Me Up

I'm awaken by the sound of a slamming door. The  steel-toed boots thudding against the floor indicate that it's Eric.

His back is towards me as I peer at him over the couch cushions and watch as he sets two bags on the kitchen table. He makes his way over to the counter and pulls open the cabinets underneath it, grabbing a wine bottle. It's half full from the last time we drank from it.

He stomps over to the table and pulls out a chair. He plops down into it and props his feet on the chair opposite from him. His eyes finally meet mine and he raises the bottle in the air as if saluting me, then pops the cork off and takes a swig from it.

I stand from the couch and glance at the clock hanging on the wall; 10:36 p.m. I sigh, my anger must've exhausted me, I slept the rest of the day away. 

Eric takes another swig from the bottle before offering it to me as I make my way over to the table. I swat his feet down and sit in the chair across from him, lifting my legs and tucking them indian style on the chair. I take the wine bottle and take a large gulp of it. Red wine; my favorite.

"Did you bring me dinner?" I ask, gesturing towards the bags.

"I brought us dinner." He corrects, standing up.

He empties the bags gently and suddenly I'm staring at a pile of food that is, thankfully, still warm. Two steaks, some mashed potatoes, corn, veggies, and our favorite; Dauntless cake. 

We eat in silence for a few minutes. The only interaction between us is the passing of the wine bottle. I suppose we're both too lazy to get up and get actual glasses.  Whatever, less dishes to clean.

I glance at Eric and find that he is already looking at me. He raises his eyebrows and shoves a spoon full of mashed pototoes into his mouth and I can't help but giggle. He gives me a small smile in return.

"I'm sorry," I say, reaching across the table and grabbing his hand. He opens up his palm and I lace my fingers through his, "I'm sorry for being so bitchy. I just didn't expect to see her here."

He gives my hand a gentle squeeze before letting go. His hands now occupy the two pieces of cake and he slides a piece in front of me.

"I know," He states simply, "But she's part of Dauntless now. You have to get over it."

"It's just...the past two years have just been you and me. I tried everything I could to forget about my past. Hell, I chopped off all my fucking hair and died it platnium blonde so no one would recognize me. And now-"

"Gemma," He interrupts me, rolling his eyes, "There is nothing you can do about it. Just do your job as a leader and get on with your life."

I'm really trying not to get frustrated, but I know that if I don't busy myself with something other than this conversation, I'll snap. I notice how short my temper has become and remind myself to calm the fuck down.

Instead of continuing our bickering, I stand to start clearing the dishes. I move closer to Eric to try and grab his plates when suddenly he pulls me into his lap. His hands are rough as he squeezes my sides and I try to pry them off but his hold doesn't faulter.

"Hey, look at me." He reaches up and grabs my chin, forcing it down so my eyes meet his, "It's still just you and me." He mutters.

The angriness that once clouded my mind vanishes instantly and I press my lips to his. He adjusts my body, forcing my legs on either side of his thighs. His hands find their way underneath my shirt as the kiss becomes deeper, more passionate.

I run my fingers through his hair and pull at his short locks, earning a growl deep from his throat. His hands unclip my bra and force the black shirt that clung loosley to my body up around my shoulders. I pull away from the kiss and toss the shirt to the floor, along with my bra. 

Suddenly, he stands. I grab onto him tightly as he carries me to our bedroom. He throws me onto the bed, then pulls his shirt off. Throwing it to the ground, he bends down and unlaces his boots. While he does that, I quickly shimmy out of my bottoms and toss them across the room. My hands pull at his belt, trying to undo it. He swats my fingers away and rips the leather from his hips. His pants, along with his boxers, are off in one quick motion.

I lay down and let him climb over me. He lowers his head to press a kiss to my lips, then my throat, and then my chest. He barely focuses on my breasts, giving them a peck before turning his attention to my thighs. He forces them apart and settles inbetween them. His right hand travels along my leg, then forces it to bend at the knee while he positions himself at my entrance. He plants his left hand near my head, balancing himself before he slowly enters me.

"Fuck," He sighs, pushing in all the way.

I grab onto his forearm and let out a moan. I can't remember the last time he was so gentle.

***

When we finish, Eric falls ontop of me. I comb his hair back as I try to catch my breath and cool down. After a few minutes, he rolls of me and gets up. He slips his boxers on swiftly and walks out of the room.

"What the fuck?" I hear him shout.

"What?!" 

I jump out of bed and run into the living room. There, sitting on the couch, is Mal. Her face is beat red as she tries to stiffle her laughter, but once she sees me she begins to cackle. Another Dauntless Leader, Leon, is standing by the door. He's a year older than Mal, and he blushes as my eyes meet his.

"What the fuck is going on here?!" I yell, covering my breasts with one arm and planting a hand between my thighs.

"Oh, my God!" Mal laughs, "Just give me a second, oh, my God." 

Eric goes into the bedroom and throws on a pair of pants, then brings me out one of his shirts. I hide behind him and put it on even though everyone in the room has already seen me naked. I make sure the shirt is long enough to cover everything before stepping into view again.

"Okay, okay," Mal breathes, "Let me just begin by saying that I knocked and niether of you answered. So I waited about five minutes, then tried your door. It was unlocked so I just let myself in."

"I told her not to." Leon says.

Mal turns to him, "Excuse me, you're in here too so don't try and play yourself as high and mighty."

"Can you just answer the question as to why you two assholes are even here." Eric barks.

"Right, right. Jeanine Matthews called a quick meeting. Max sent us up here to come get you kids. Erudite cars are already waiting for us outside."

I groan and stomp my way back into the bedroom. I pull on some fresh clothes and lace my boots up, then wait for Eric. Once we're all finished, the four of us head out.

Eric walks ahead with Leon, leaving Mal and I to ourselves. Mal nudges my arm with her elbow and raises her eyebrows at me.

"You're quite the screamer." She whispers, "Didn't expect that from you."

"Well, Eric knows how to get the job done. Maybe next time I'll let you watch." I joke, but Mal doesn't laugh. 

"I already have." 

I throw her a disgusted look and distance myself from her. All she does is laugh.

*A/N; this is a filler chapter. I have so much planned for this story, just haven't figured out a way to put it all together yet! For those of you wondering what Gemma looks like, I added a picture!*