| NINETEEN |

Fifteen minutes after I dragged Clay outside my dad pulls up in his car with someone in the front seat. "Who's that?" I ask Clay as we stumble towards the car. "How would I know?" He laughs holding me up. "Oh it's Logi Bear!" I exclaim as we get closer and I see my brother half asleep.

"Hello father, hello little brother." I giggle as Clay and I climb in the back seat. "Hello daughter, hello Killer." Dad winks making me gasp. "Dad you can't say that in front of Logan!" I hiss with wide eyes. "But he's the pussy killer." Logan slurs from his seat. Making Clay and dad both burst out laughing.

"The what now?" I slur leaning forward and play with Logans ears. "He's the pussy killer! Destroying my innocent sister." Logan chuckles swatting my hands away. "You're a fucking weirdo." I giggle flicking his ear one last time before leaning back. "You know I'm going make Emmy my w-wife." Logan hiccups. "I'm going to marry the shit out of the girl." He says as if he is actually going to marry this girl.

"Who's Emmy?" Clay asks threading his fingers through mine. I look down at our hands before looking up and smiling at him. "She's the most beautiful girl in the world." Logan sighs. "I have no idea who he's talking about, he's saying some weird shit tonight. Like pussy Killer." Dad explains shaking his head. "I love her." Logan continues blabbing.

Ten minutes later dad pulls up outside our house and we all stumble in after him. I drag Clay straight into my bedroom and waste no time unzipping my dress and letting it fall to the floor leaving me in my panties. Clay stands frozen for a moment looking at my body before he rips his shirt off and pulls me into him.

***

Monday morning Logan and I are walking into school together when Jessica stops us, well me, outside. "You bitch." She hisses before slapping me across the face. "What the fuck?" I spit out stepping forward. "You're a fucking whore! You can't get your own man so you go after mine!" She yells. "Uh oh." I hear Logan mutter before he takes a step back.

"What did you just call me?" I ask taking a deep breathe, trying to calm the rage building inside my chest. "I called you a man stealing whore!" She screams in my face before slapping me again. Alrighty then. I raise my fist and punch her right in the nose making her fall to the ground. "My nose!" She cries holding it trying to stop the blood gushing out of it.

"What the fu-what is going on here?" Phil yells pushing through the crowd of students gathered around us. "She just punched me out of nowhere!" Jessica say through her tears. "You slapped me first!" I yell stepping closer to her. Logan grabs the top of my arm and pulls me back. "Seven." He whispers in my ear. I stop struggling and turn to face him. "Seven." I repeat with a smile on my face.

Seven. Jessicas nose was the seventh I've broken. "You three come with me." Phil orders entering the school. "Typical. I have a great weekend and shitty Monday." I mumble to Logan as we sit outside Principal Southees office. "At least we're getting out of first period." Logan mutters back.

Jessica was taken to the nurses office before she went into Mrs Southees office leaving Logan and I sitting in the uncomfortable chairs for half of first period. Phil is sitting across from us to make sure we don't talk to each other. He's been watching us with an amused smile on his face the whole time.

"Logan." Mrs Southee calls as Jessica leaves and slouches in the seat next to me. Her nose was a hundred percent broken and bruised. Two black eyes are forming already and I have to bite back my proud smile. "You're in so much trouble." Jessica hisses at me.

"Don't talk." Phil orders locking eyes on us. When she turns around he sends me a quick wink before pulling his phone out and starts playing on it. I roll my eyes at him. He's probably the best and worst teacher to have watching us.