| TWENTY THREE |

Walking out of school on Friday I was in the best mood I've been in for a long time. The week I've spent at Clays has been amazing. There hasn't been any more incidents with Declan either. Clay is driving me home and we're picking up Logan and Hayden on the way to the fight. June and Brad are coming around to my house after dinner to get ready because June has decided that she's going to confront Connor tonight and needs extra help to get ready.

"Why are you so happy?" Clay laughs as I dance around my bedroom holding up different tops for June to wear. "What about this one?" I ask before throwing it on to the floor with the no pile. "You didn't answer my question." Clay smirks from my bed. "Because I've had a great few days and I'm just happy." I smile walking over to give him a quick kiss.

"What type of girls does Connor usually go for?" I ask pulling out a pink sparkly top before throwing it away. "Whores." He snorts. "Right so we want to go classy but sexy but not trashy." I nod to myself digging in the closet. "This one?" I ask holding up a black tank top with straps over the boobs. "You would look very sexy in that." He murmurs eyeing me. "Don't worry about me. Worry about June." I playfully scold.

"How about next time I fight you wear that and I'll help you help June with Connor." He counters. "Deal!" I squeal pecking his lips. "Come on. What should she wear?" I ask pulling on his hand to get up but he doesn't budge.

"Something not sparkly. He's fighting tonight so just tell her to play nurse and he'll be at her feet."

"It can't be that easy!" I exclaim pulling out a white, pretty, lacy top. Perfect. I grab a pair of black jeans and black denim jacket from my closet to go with it. "It is." Clay nods. "Now my clothes!" I say excitedly dancing back to the closet. "You wear the same thing all the time." Clay groans.

"Well I'm not going to let June dress all fancy and not me. Connor would be suspicious then."

"KENZIE! I'M HERE!" June yells running into my bedroom. "Okay so I have your outfit picked. We're going to curl your hair and do some light make up." I squeal forgetting about my outfit. "Oh my god this is perfect!" She squeals picking up the top.

"I know right!"

Brad strolls into my room and hardly glances at us before laying down next to Clay. "So what are you going to say to him?" I ask June getting ready to curl her hair. "I was thinking I could just be like hey do you like me?" She says in a deeper voice which I think was meant to be sexy.

"Clay said you should play nurse after his fight and he'll be all over you." I tell her. "Like kinky sexy nurse?" She questions raising her eyebrow at me through the mirror. I shrug and look to Clay who's watching football highlights with Brad on my laptop. "Oi." I say getting his attention.

"Like kinky sexy nurse?" I ask raising my eyebrows making Brad chock on his spit. "No like nurse nurse. Kinky sexy nurse later." Clay answers with a smirk before looking back at the screen. "Do I even want to know?" Brad asks looking kind of scared. "Nope." Clay sighs.

One and half hour later June and I are finally ready to go. "See you soon!" June says air kissing my cheeks before climbing into Brads car with him. "Alright let's go pick up these little punks." I smile at Clay. "What are you going to call Hayden tonight?" He asks as we make our way to his house.

"I was thinking Hagrid but I've used that one before." I answers frowning. "Op. Got it! I'm going for Harvey!" I state proudly. "That sounds like a dogs name." Clay laughs. "I know right?" I laugh. We spend the rest of the ride laughing and telling dumb jokes.

The moment Clay pulls into Haydens driveway Logan and Hayden are running out the door and are in the car. "Shit. Hey Logi Bear, hey Harvey." I say glancing at them. They're both dressed nicely and have even done their hair. "It's Hayden." Logan sighs before excitedly babbling about the fight.